Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

"Unfortunately, there will be nothing out of business, Roland does not contract with the Rangers" - said the issue of the National Sport Online's manager Roland Juhasz, Filipovics Vlada.

"We are very disappointed in the leaders Anderlecht, Herman Holsbeeck sport management in the lake. I'm used to that in football anything can happen, but I did not expect this. A year ago, when the extended Anderlechttel Roland, in the Belgian leaders have agreed on a certain amount, which in return for Roland willing to let go. The Rangers would have given it now, but the Belgian leaders said they german "- said the player's agent.

"Disgusting Juhásszal behaved, who rightly feel cheated himself. The Rangers last bid at only a few hundred thousand euros on offer and the amount requested, but not the money in the last agreements. The Anderlecht did not want to simply discard Juhásztól. Of course, this would be understandable, but a year ago, promised to leave if appropriate offer. Now came this offer and the Shepherd of his career in terms of the time is ripe for change. Scotland is definitely progress would have been easy but this rejection may have ruined his career because it hampered the progress "- Filipovics said.

Belgian side Anderlecht have told STV that Rangers have still not met their valuation for Roland Juhasz.

The Brussels club had suggested earlier in the day that they thought a deal would be agreed imminently but it appears there is a continued standoff in the valuation of the player.

Anderlecht had intended to offload the Hungarian international on Monday, ahead of the UEFA signing deadline, but it now appears that talks will continue.

The defender is currently with his national side ahead of Wednesday’s friendly with Iceland, and is awaiting the outcome of discussions.

Rangers had hoped to register Juhasz for their Europa League play-off tie with Maribor, but with the signing deadline falling at 11pm on Monday night, that appears unlikely.

If they fall short, the club have until Wednesday, August 17 to register one additional player, giving Juhasz the opportunity to still feature in the two-legged tie should he complete a deal.

Juhasz has been at the Constant Vanden Stock stadium since 2005, and has won three Pro-League titles during his time in the Belgian capital. He was voted the Hungarian footballer of the year in 2009 and also won the title of best defender in the Belgian top flight.

The towering 28-year-old centre-back has 63 caps for his country, and has played a key part in the national side challenging for Group E in European Championship qualification

RangersMedia RangersMedia News

Juhasz agent has said the deal is off, as Anderlecht have gone back on their word and decided not to sell the player.

56 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Belgian side Anderlecht have told STV that Rangers have still not met their valuation for Roland Juhasz.

The Brussels club had suggested earlier in the day that they thought a deal would be agreed imminently but it appears there is a continued standoff in the valuation of the player.

Anderlecht had intended to offload the Hungarian international on Monday, ahead of the UEFA signing deadline, but it now appears that talks will continue.

The defender is currently with his national side ahead of Wednesday’s friendly with Iceland, and is awaiting the outcome of discussions.

Rangers had hoped to register Juhasz for their Europa League play-off tie with Maribor, but with the signing deadline falling at 11pm on Monday night, that appears unlikely.

If they fall short, the club have until Wednesday, August 17 to register one additional player, giving Juhasz the opportunity to still feature in the two-legged tie should he complete a deal.

Juhasz has been at the Constant Vanden Stock stadium since 2005, and has won three Pro-League titles during his time in the Belgian capital. He was voted the Hungarian footballer of the year in 2009 and also won the title of best defender in the Belgian top flight.

The towering 28-year-old centre-back has 63 caps for his country, and has played a key part in the national side challenging for Group E in European Championship qualification

thats from a few hours ago mate (tu)

RangersMedia RangersMedia News

Juhasz agent has said the deal is off, as Anderlecht have gone back on their word and decided not to sell the player.

56 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

they would have got that from the bit in here

I don't think people are really so pissed at the club, I think we are more frustrated by what is happening. There where a few people on here not happy with paying more than 3.5 for this guy. So if this doesnt happen there should be some happy people. Financially it might make sense to try and ensure we get Cuellar and spend that somewhere else.

Although, I think the reason we may be going after him so hard is because the Cuellar deal might not be happening. Hope I am wrong as I am just speculating.

Regardless of who's fault the transfer dealing are, we as fans are struggling to remain calm over this. AND on the surface, it does look like we don't know what hell we are doing.

Anyone suspect that this might be a last minute ploy by Anderlecht to get us to cough up a little more before the deadline?

I get the feeling that the STV article that broke this morning was a ploy to force our hand in this transfer. The Anderlecht spokesman said that we're quite close to their asking price of about £4.4M-no chance that is correct in my opinion.

2 more by Monday night eh ally??

Not matter which way you look at it (I don't see this instance as all our fault) this transfer window has been the worst in Many a year.

I was all excited when Whyte came in.... All that excitement is now gone.

2 more by Monday night eh ally??

Not matter which way you look at it (I don't see this instance as all our fault) this transfer window has been the worst in Many a year.

I was all excited when Whyte came in.... All that excitement is now gone.

Worse than 3 windows with no signings?