With Regards To Who We Sign

DamienM855

There seems to be a few players that we have been linked with that many are deeming "Not Rangers standard", and many more are frantically hoping we don't sign these players.

Now I don't claim to be all-knowing when it comes to which players will and will not play well for Rangers should they sign, but I do know that regardless of how good or how shit they are I will support them regardless if they put on the Rangers jersey.

But what I want to know is how many others feel like me, because there are many on this forum that seem to hate the club being linked with anyone who isn't from a foreign league and doesn't have a superstar name.

People like Murray Davidson and Jamie Murphy could very well sign for Rangers, but if they get a similar reaction in Ibrox to what they get on this forum then I feel sorry for them.

Yes this is a football forum, and yes express your opinion on it, I'm not saying don't do that.

But I'm curious, should Rangers sign someone you don't quite feel is good enough, are you going to get behind them regardless?

Or we going to give them the treatment that we gave to Edu over his patch of bad form last year?

Any signing that signs for us deserves for everyone to get behind them 100% like they do allan mcgregor etc until they prove they cant hack it or are clearly not good enough or more importantly not trying hard enough.

if you dont give anybody a chance we will never go forward true we are buying spl players like davidson if we do sign him but hey naisy and boyd were spl quality miller is spl quality and look how they turned out hopefully wallace is the same half our team came from different spl clubs and a will gladly follw them til the end

Whoever we sign will get my full backing, and should get the backing from every rangers fan. The people signing these players know alot more about them and football in general than any of us ever will.

im of the opinion that the likes of jamie murphy and davidson would be decent signings for a good fee. i know alot dont fancy murphy but hes scored just as many goals as goodwillie and has decent potential.

i will always back a player who plays for us, no matter my personal opinions of them. however if they dont perform/have bad games/loss of form ect ect. i will speak my mind about it.

when you play for a club like ours you need to perform at 100% all the time even though thats pretty impossible, thats just the pressure of being at a club who accept nothing but winning.

I think its safe to say anybody we sign will get full support from the vast majority of fans as we all have the clubs best interests at heart but thats also the reason why people are voicing their concerns about players not seen as good enough , we all want a greater standard of player than the likes of davidson and murphy but if they come to ibrox they will be givin a chance to impress