Mccoist Not Got It

gsa

The players clearly don't respect mccoist authority as their boss or wouldn't have seen that pish tonight

Whittaker is a fucking stupid baldy bastard and bougherra can take his fat arse back to Africa

Team is a shambles

Super will be gone soon I'm afraid and an experienced manager will be brought in.

Funny thing is (and older bears will remember this) Gazza got sent off a couple of times in the Champions League one season (once was in Dortmund can't remember the other) and I remember one of my friends saying he never gets sent off for England. It's very true that if the game means enough to the players they keep the head no matter the provocation

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not read any this thread as too gutted!! Played really well the night considering circumstances ally you fucked up in first leg absolute bollocks tactics against a pishy team that done fuck all against 10/9 men in there own midden!!!

Walter played the same players more than a few times, are you going to use that argument to prove Walter husnae a clue either?

If these players won us the SPL then how can you turn on Ally when he plays the same players? His first choice partner for Jela is Lafferty, don't know if you noticed but he is out for just a wee bit. So Ally is moving people around to compensate. Perhaps Wylde is carrying a wee niggle and Ally doesn't want to push it because he can see that we have a whole season ahead of us? It is basically the same team as last season except for Wallace and he is fitting in nicely. Whittaker is having a bad bad start but he can be a player, maybe he and the boys need to be more match fit. Boughie continues to be, how can I put it politely, a wank. Weir is injured. Goian was injured. We could easily have won this game tonight even with all the problems Ally had to face. Imagine he actually had a level playing field and the unstinting support of Whyte and all the Rangers supporters.

Yes Walter did...you're right. But not much - Edu missed many games at the start so we spared the SPL chuckle brothers for most of last season.

When Edu came back we struggled to get results but got them (due to Kenny Miller basically) until our luck ran out and we got worse, culminating in getting beaten by Celtic convincingly at Ibrox.

McCulloch then got injured for the rest of the season, Edu still sucked but we saw glimpses of a few youngsters, felt excited again and went on to win the league.

I honestly think we will do the Treble/double as soon as Ally Makes this team his own and I know people have had pops at Edu and Lee in the middle but surely Ally, Durrant or Kenny must Notice how bad they play, i was told that we did not make a sub until 80 odd mins is that true ??

2 red cards did not help us and also Whittaker needs dropped for our and his sake... c'mon Ally please turn this around.

who played in the centre ?? was working sorry? thanks.

Fuck off.

I'm sorry but look at the bigger picture.

Before tonight we had won 1 European game in 22 which stretched back to around half way through the UEFA Cup run or something... this squad is not cut out for European football - simple as that.

It has been the same squad basically for 3/4 years and it's the same results and so on over and over again!

We're unbeaten domestically so far and apart from the money what can we achieve from the UCL? Having Rangers and Celtic in the Europa League and going on a bit of a run can only benefit Scotland and the co-efficient table.

This time next year we will be in a much better position to qualify for the Group Stages, I'm sure of it.

We're very much still rebuilding. Ally can't do anything else except identify targets to be chased - which aren't being chased very well.

It's all just a case of too much too soon for Rangers this season I'm afraid (td)

I'm nowhere near slating Ally here but I thought he'd have fresh ideas but he's not or he has but is failing to implement them. So far it's just Smiths team, Smiths system and he's even acting like Smith with the sitting in the stand pish. To be a manager you need to be able to turn things round on your own, Smiths guidance is only going to get Ally so far the rest is up to him. We need 3 or 4 QUALITY players in ASAP. Before it's too late! I'm sorry but players need shot of as well, get rid of this pals act that's been going on for years now.

Smith wasn't the only manager to ever sit in the stand you know...

the fact is we would have won comfortable tonight if it wasnt for 1 man.

step forward steven whittaker.

i dnt think any1 has the right to judge ally at the momet and how can you say hes negative ect ect. when the only tools currently at his disposal are the players who walter smith brought to the club and are defensive/poor apart from a few.

im not having at go a smith btw, that was his style of play and it got the job done. but when ally gets his own players in then you will be able to say what you think about his style of play ect. until then he has to stick to what the squad we have are best at n thats not nice attractive flowing football.

vent your anger at whittaker and get behind ally.

i still believe that super will be a good rangers manager when all is said and done

Funny thing is (and older bears will remember this) Gazza got sent off a couple of times in the Champions League one season (once was in Dortmund can't remember the other) and I remember one of my friends saying he never gets sent off for England. It's very true that if the game means enough to the players they keep the head no matter the provocation

Ajax was where Gazza got sent off I'm sure, we got beat 4-1 i was there, bears were amazing that night.

Discipline is a problem just now I think. I can't fucking beleive Whittaker is on 20k a week. The best i seen him play was when he utilised at CH, at RB he has been shite..always.

He's picked Edu & McCulloch 3 games out of three.

They've both been rank in all.

They're terrible.

He keeps playing them.

That's bad football management.

And not harsh.

Edu had one of his best games in a while tonight. Your problem lies with Whittaker and Bougherra.

Last post on here from me for a while. Will come back in a couple of weeks when the melodramatics have died down.

I have not been too worried about the start we have made, going out last night was a shocker and the team needs to get a rocket for that but I don't believe it calls into question Ally's ability to manage Rangers Football club. The manager cannot legislate for idiocy such as Whittaker and Bougherra last night and he also cannot be blamed for the sitters that Naismith missed in the first leg and the shocker Jelavic missed last night. The team he has put on the park and the tactics he has employed have been good enough to win this tie at a canter, the players have just let him down.

What Ally should do now is step up and show he is the strong manager we all hope he is. He needs to absolutely bollock Whittaker. He should fine him two weeks wages and bench him. His behaviour tonight was absolutely amateur and he deserves to be hammered for it. Getting red carded from a bad foul or a mistimed tackle or a professional foul is part of the game, but being sent off for throwing the ball at your opponent in a champions league qualifier is unacceptable.

He also needs to severe the chord with Uncle Walter and bench one of the gruesome twosome, McCulloch and Edu should not be in the same midfield. My personal choice would be to drop McCulloch but whatever, just drop one of them and put Davis in the center.

We have had a bad European result, big deal, we have had bad results before and we will have them again. Its what we learn from them that counts, the last bad European result we had, we followed up with three Championships on the spin.

McCoist will be hurting this morning as bad as (probably worse than) you or I, and he will let the players know it. Lets see what transpires over the next few weeks.

Despite the result, there was no lack of guts and effort tonight. To try and put the blame at McCoists door is pitiful.

Those 9 that were left ran their hearts out for us, the Manager and the Club.

Well if he had picked the right team at ibrox the tie could and would have been over imo.

FFS it was Malmo...not fucking Inter Milan or some top European side we were playing..fucking Malmo!!!

Players should be running thier hearts out every game they play for the Rangers.

Ajax was where Gazza got sent off I'm sure, we got beat 4-1 i was there, bears were amazing that night.

Discipline is a problem just now I think. I can't fucking beleive Whittaker is on 20k a week. The best i seen him play was when he utilised at CH, at RB he has been shite..always.

Never realised you're one of the middle aged crew :D.

I don't know what's happened to Whittaker he always was a bit erratic defensively but he seems to have made 2 seasons worth of bad mistakes in 4 only games :anguish:

If Walter was manager tonight we would have went through. An incredibly easy assumption and true.

Also utter tripe, please go and check Walters CL qualifying attempts a fair few humpings with much better players than Ally has at his disposal

always had my doubts about mccoist and tbh i am still unsure if hes gonna be the success we all want him to be but theres no way we can blame him for last night, one of the worst refereeing displays i have ever seen plus 2 of our players let the team down (bougherra`s was harsh)

on a side note 1 win out of 23 is embarrassing

Smith wasn't the only manager to ever sit in the stand you know...

Well it's just a bit of a coincidence then that the man he learned his trade off sat in the stand and then he goes on to do it..

What worries me most is the lack of substitution. Is it not obvious that a stretched game like last night was made for a boy like Wylde? Why can Ally not see that? Why can he not see Steven Davis is our only decent midfielder and he should be played in the middle?

Yes we got put out and that is always sore but if we got put out and Ally hade made the right decisions it would be easier to take. The way it happened just makes you wonder what we are in for over the season. A manager who cannot see the obvious and refuses to make changes is not going to be a success.

Standing with your chin tucked into your chest, striking a mean and moody pose is not mangement. Get a fucking grip and open your eyes.

McCoist never missed the great chance that fell to Naismith and Jelavic and it wasn't McCoist who threw a ball at an opponent when we were controlling the game.

Sorry did someone say he was?

I made the point that he failed to take the initiative and make a substitution that obviously needed to be made.