***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

McCulloch really doesn't do anything.

Helps some passes on their way, but he's not good enough.

And Davis has been running the show ? This is the kind of unfair flack that comes McCullochs way no matter what he does.

It really is sickening how poor our football is with both Edu and McCulloch in the team.

Edu has at least been decent but by fuck McCulloch is utter pointless. Actually can't stand him in the team.

Well done Ortiz and Broadfoot though. :clap:

I'll be happy with a 1-0 win.

not bad first half bears - keep it up.

although we are going to have to watch the silly fouls as these slovak fucks are hitting the deck lert, right and centre and the poxy ref is talking no time to think about giving it to them.

Now we have a small lead we should play more with the head and start controlling the direction of this game which we should have the team to do against this mob.

lets put this game firmly in the win coloum tonight bears and add to it when we destroy them at home.

CMON THE QUEENS 11

I have an amazing stream on Veetle.. pity it is Aljazera (what ever it is!!) so got Arabic commentary... it is also about 1 min behind so I cant steal a poorer quality commentary.

Anyways.. great first half performance. We perhaps should have killed this game by now although there has been a few heart stopping moments. Agree that Naismith is walking a tightrope and we should get young Wylde on.

There's no reason why we can't finish up this tie tonight. But I doubt he will. Sitting back and inviting pressure sounds like the plan.

Although I do think it's been an OK performance, on the whole. Some sillyness going on, and the defence is too deep for my liking, but OK none the less.

McCulloch has been absolute shite though.

McCulloch really doesn't do anything.

Helps some passes on their way, but he's not good enough.

Hutton could do the exact same thing... and he's faster, more able to close down and harass opposition. More experience and positional sense does fuck all if the opponent is able to simply run past you.

Purely thinking from a Rangers perspective i really hope Mcculloch has to retire because of his knee. The guys done. Completely shite and should just pack it in.

this tie should be put to bed tonight , no excuses .

this mob are rank rotten and if we have any balls and show a bit of positivity in the second half we can kill this tie tonight and have a stroll at ibrox .

if we come out second half and try and sit on a 1 goal lead i will be devastated .

Hutton could do the exact same thing... and he's faster, more able to close down and harass opposition. More experience and positional sense does fuck all if the opponent is able to simply run past you.

And Hutton helps Edu.

When McColluch and Edu are playing together, both are awful.

Hutton is the much better choice, I agree.

this tie should be put to bed tonight , no excuses .

this mob are rank rotten and if we have any balls and show a bit of positivity in the second half we can kill this tie tonight and have a stroll at ibrox .

if we come out second half and try and sit on a 1 goal lead i will be devastated .

But will you be surprised?