Diego Biseswar

Tam3r0wn

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a fantastic signing, this player is not the finished article yet, definitely not, but is exactly what we need. Someone we could give a good platform too, we need that extra bit of skill.

Just a rumour, but would be a fantastic signing.

Hopefully with Europa league deadline coming up we will show a bit of urgency...then again

Hasn't urged us on in the past, can't see it changing.

Be very surprised if we sign this player, let alone make a bid for him - a respectable bid.

Sounds potentially good. Doesn't seem to score many goals though.

his wiki page says 11 goals in 88 appearances which isn't too bad considering he's a midfielder, Eredivisie is better than the SPL and that most of his appearances would have been when he was quite young, 18,19,20 ish and that many would be sub apperances too.

Looks very decent IMO (tu)

I can see why Ally McCoist would be interested in Diego Biseswar (if he is?) - pretty similar to Wesley Verhoek.

Strong, physical, quick, good feet, bit of trickery, good delivery... capable of playing both right and left, but suited more to an attacking left sided position.

Not a player I can see Feyenoord letting go easily though.

I can see why Ally McCoist would be interested in Diego Biseswar (if he is?) - pretty similar to Wesley Verhoek.

Strong, physical, quick, good feet, bit of trickery, good delivery... capable of playing both right and left, but suited more to an attacking left sided position.

Good news.

Isn't he in the last year of his contract ? hopefully we just go right in and get the deal done in a day or two.

possibly the marquee signing where all hoping for. Hope this is done soon cant bear another goodwillie/cuellar saga