Mccoist Interview

dave7867

On more than one occasion when being interviewed he's blamed the right players for the performance tonights he blamed our midfield.

yet we know he wont name individuals but the same players get a game after game after game.

Time for change Ally.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On more than one occasion when being interviewed he's blamed the right players for the performance tonights he blamed our midfield.

yet we know he wont name individuals but the same players get a game after game after game.

Time for change Ally.

Spot on, he has to show he is the boss.

i firmly believe he wants a hard working pressing midfield who press the game and break quickly. he wont get it with jig in the team and when we get the new players i do not think we will see much of mculloch.

i can see what ally wants to achieve and i like it but he needs some time and some players.

Bin McCulloch and Edu then get a proper left sided midfielder in and play Davis in a central position.

Our midfield is utter garbage - McCulloch is done, the legs have gone.

He's the one who picks the team, the signings should have been made a lot earlier. Once again we fail to learn from our mistakes.

Can someone give me a summary of what he said and his demeanor?

first question from chick:ally how the hell did you lose that answer: i dont know but our midfield were crap(not exact wording) and only had ourselves to blame for that performance. the rest was blah blah blah.

We need a bumper crowed to get behind our team in the return leg. We cannot afford to go out. Could see us losing Jelavic next transfer window if we get put out of Europe and keep playing utter shit

His choice of Lee/Edu is going to cost him his job and us European football if not more, and sort the Wylde situation out Ortiz on the left is :anguish:

Bang on. They need to go, but the 2 new guys are almost in which should be the end to it. Anyone know if McKay is available for the home leg?