Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

Two things. Firstly he's in croatia so how the fuck do the expect to sign him.

Secondly why would we sell one of our best players 2 hours before the window shuts, we couldn't replace him.

Surely, nothing to see here.

Secondly why would we sell one of our best players 2 hours before the window shuts, we couldn't replace him.

First point. Player earlier, Bassong I think?, is apparently signing for Stoke despite being in Cameroon. He just won't complete a medical, and I'd say the same would be said if Jelavic would leave.

we're in the year 2011 it doesn't matter where he is. It can be done by fax etc.

Medical can be done in Croatia.Money may be used for loss incurred through European exit. Replace him? 2 places in CL next year.Anyone bet against it will be us and them.With Whyte's hat on what is to be lost in selling him?

Creates a big lack of goals in our team. Also creates a big lack of cutting edge in our team. Both of which you need to win games. Puts a stupid amount of pressure on Davis to provide creativity as well.

I have a feeling Jelavic's agent is making noises i fkn pray he stays!! Even though we dont need to i would up his wages

Jelavic Agent knew nothing about the Leicester bid in the first Place.

He was not best pleased to hear it had been made public without them knowing.