*** The Official Champions V Bheggars***

From what I've seen of him so far I think he'd be an excellent choice to partner Davis in the middle. He tracks players, stays tight to them whenever he can, is a hard worker, likes to attack and can actually pass a football. He doesn't have the pace to give us a real threat when played on the left or right of midfield because he's always shown the inside route and looks as if he'd rather cut in anyway. Nothing wrong with that, but I just think he'd be a good option in the middle. Since Ness is still out and Hutton has been sent on loan I'd rather see Ortiz, Naismith, McKay or Bedoya playing in the middle with Davis before Jig or Edu. I know Mo has the odd good game, but I'd rather see someone else partnering Davis.

I like this idea. But it would never be attempted. We simply do not have enough imagination or creativity within the coaching staff and beyond.

You blame one guy for us not being in Europe!? Idiot!

The whole team were poor, man management and tactics were poor! Not just one player who bursts his balls every game to make something happen!

Well a lot of folk on here were simply laying the blame on Whittaker and Boughie, thats not a million miles away. And Naismith missed sitters in not one tie but TWO. If he had missed one glorious opportunity to bag Rangers financial security this season then yes, I'd look beyond it. But the amount of sitters the guy has missed so early in the season and in so many important games is disgraceful. I really don't see why I'm being lambasted for venting my fury at that, when people are so eager to jump on the back of Ally's tactics. Ally's tactics led to SEVERAL goalscoring opportunities that Naismith MISSED. I understand Naismith has sealed his place in the 'Do Not Criticise' bracket at Rangers, alongside Davis and Jela, but I don't give a fuck about that.

Well a lot of folk on here were simply laying the blame on Whittaker and Boughie, thats not a million miles away. And Naismith missed sitters in not one tie but TWO. If he had missed one glorious opportunity to bag Rangers financial security this season then yes, I'd look beyond it. But the amount of sitters the guy has missed so early in the season and in so many important games is disgraceful. I really

don't see why I'm being lambasted for venting my fury at that, when people are so eager to jump on the back of Ally's tactics. Ally's tactics led to SEVERAL goalscoring

opportunities that Naismith MISSED. I understand Naismith has sealed his place in the 'Do Not Criticise' bracket at Rangers, alongside Davis and Jela, but I don't give a fuck

about that.

Fair enough!

Everyone has to take the blame, I did think Whittaker was to blame for the Malmo tie but the team was poor also! Naismith has done more good than bad but that argument doesn't stand for everyone.

:lol:

People having a dig at Wylde. Had a poor game yesterday but still set up the winner, his delivery is nothing worse than inconsistent. He's had a good start to the season.

Wylde gets away with it because he's from our youth setup but if we had another player that we bought and had the same final ball success rate as him then they would be getting pelters! Yesterday wasn't his only poor game!

You win or lose as a team. Very rarely can you pin either a win or defeat on one person.

I think people need to acknowledge too that, irrespective of whether the ball hits the net or not, there is a skill in getting into positions where you have attempts at goal. Timing of runs, instinct to know where a pass or cross will fall, the endeavour and hunger to get in said positions.

ALL players miss chances but few get in as many good positions as Naisy.

Naisy is a tremndous player.

To blame him solely for our European exits is crass, myopic, disingenous, unfair, inaccurate and fucking wrong.

Wylde gets away with it because he's from our youth setup but if we had another player that we bought and had the same final ball success rate as him then they would be getting pelters! Yesterday wasn't his only poor game!

Absolute nonsense. Until he signed his new contract folk on here were giving it "he's been found out" and that "he's a one trick pony".

Until Motherwell away he'd played about 20minutes in 4-5 games. His delivery caused Motherwells defense an absolute nightmare. He crossed for Jelavic to head onto Naismith for the opener. He also scored in that game.

He was one of the few to recieve pass marks against Maribor at home. (Delivery and pace were good). Aberdeen at home was an inconsistent showing, played some good corners (Goian should have scored from one in the first half) but struggled with his delivery in open play.

Then we come to yesterday, when he was poor, but still provided a wicked cross for the winner.

I'm all for critcising a poor performance but yesterday was his first poor performance of the season. I don't think he should be dropped for one bad outing. The sign of a good player, is if you have an off day but can still create something or contribute something to the team to get them accross the finishing line and he did that yesterday.

Wyldes pace has caused them trouble in the past, I don't see why we should drop him.

Absolute nonsense. Until he signed his new contract folk on here were giving it "he's been found out" and that "he's a one trick pony".

Until Motherwell away he'd played about 20minutes in 4-5 games. His delivery caused Motherwells defense an absolute nightmare. He crossed for Jelavic to head onto Naismith for the opener. He also scored in that game.

He was one of the few to recieve pass marks against

Maribor at home. (Delivery and pace were good). Aberdeen at home was an inconsistent showing, played some good corners (Goian should have scored from one in the first half) but struggled with his delivery in open play.

Then we come to yesterday, when he was poor, but still provided a wicked cross for the winner.

I'm all for critcising a poor performance but yesterday was his first poor performance of the season. I don't think he should be dropped for one bad outing. The sign of a good

player, is if you have an off day but can still create something or contribute something to the team to get them accross the finishing line and he did that yesterday.

Wyldes pace has caused them trouble in the past, I don't see why we should drop him.

Sorry mate, don't agree! Opinions an opinion at the end of the day! Too many inconsistent players in our starting 11!

Big Jig will start..

This is from the scottish sun online, seems Ally creaming his pants at his return.

From my point of view, it was also great to get Lee McCulloch back against United.

"I thought Maurice Edu did well on Saturday but I wanted to get Lee some game time and I was delighted to be able to do that."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3808506/Jela-hands-Gers-an-Old-Firm-boost.html#ixzz1XhR7AbNC

Big Jig walks back into that MF we are bang in trouble. Whats the score Bedoya is he injured??

Right since Jelavic is fit :

Mcgregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Been thinking about this. Lee will not play. If he was to play that would mean sacrificing Lafferty or Jelavic , Lafferty - 9 goals in 9 games. It would be stupid to drop him and Jelavic needs no explanation.

Naismith has a massive part to play in this game on the team sheet it might say RM but that is not the case , He will be in there pestering there CM and looking to do his usual link up play behind the strikers.

2-1. Lafferty + Naismith. :crabflute:

Right since Jelavic is fit :

Mcgregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Been thinking about this. Lee will not play. If he was to play that would mean sacrificing Lafferty or Jelavic , Lafferty - 9 goals in 9 games. It would be stupid to drop him and Jelavic needs no explanation.

Naismith has a massive part to play in this game on the team sheet it might say RM but that is not the case , He will be in there pestering there CM and looking to do his usual link up play behind the strikers.

2-1. Lafferty + Naismith. :crabflute:

Good call, the only change i would make would be to play McKay at LM due to his engine, ball retention and international experience over Wylde, just think that Mackay could come straight in and do a very good job there tbh, my thoughts only of course

AR