*** The Official Champions V Bheggars***

I would like to seee

Shagger

Whittaker, Boca, Goian, Wallace

Naismith, Davis, Edu(Replaced by McKay depending on performance), Wylde(Pace against wilson is essential.)

Jelavic, Lafferty

Hope we don't see McCulloch or a 4-5-1 because If I'm honest I think they have a better Midfield than us, but we are stronger in defence and upfront.

Mcculloch shouldn't play. In the short space of time he was on the park today he sold possession twice which let to two counter attacks. Edu done well and hopefully he will bring a bit of confidence into the game on Sunday. Two up top is a must if we want to score.

Mcgregor

Whittaker

goian

bocanegra

Wallace

Naismith

Davis

edu

wylde

lafferty

jelavic

they are pretty dodgy at the back and we need to exploit this with quality crosses to jela and laff. 3-1 win (tu)

I would play if I was being risky:

Shagger

Whittaker Goian Wallace(if fit) Bocanegra

Naismith Edu Mckay

Davis

Lafferty Jelavic

Naismith and Davis being interchangeable, Edu breaking up the attacks like he did today, and Mckay down the left. Target their centre halves, which is the weakest part imo of their team. (Bar the keeper)

However I would probably play safe and go for:

Mcgregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Edu

Naismith Davis Mckay Wylde/Lafferty

Jelavic

We play 4 in the middle and one or two of those 4 are Ortiz and/or Wylde we will get raped.

Davis and Edu cannot go up against Kayal, Brown, Ledley and Ki. Midfield is their strongest part of the team.

This. Like it or not Kayal and Ki are brilliant midfielders. Brown is an aggressive wee shite but he'll annoy the life out of our midfield with his late tackles and general bullshit. Ledley does all the work that goes unnoticed in their midfield aswell.

A midfield 5 of Naismith Davis Edu McKay Wylde could work. Turning into a 4-3-3 when we attack. Jelavic upfront aslong as he recovers smoothly.

After today Edu definitely deserves a start.

We play 4 in the middle and one or two of those 4 are Ortiz and/or Wylde we will get raped.

Davis and Edu cannot go up against Kayal, Brown, Ledley and Ki. Midfield is their strongest part of the team.

You mean like they did in the league cup final? Wylde played that day too btw.

Mcgregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac/Wallace

Jig

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Lafferty

Subs : Alexander Healy Bedoya Mckay Broadfoot Perry Fleck.

Sadly i think we will learn that Jelavic will be injured for this game during the week , hope im wrong.

Im never confident for these games.

With heart and hand :crabflute:

You mean like they did in the league cup final? Wylde played that day too btw.

The game we had to go to extra time and only just won it with a piece of genius from a kid we loaned from an EPL giant? No, not like that, i mean like the other 5 times of out of the 7 we played them last year when we got totally over run, out played and basically embarrassed.

;)