Leicester to be back in for jelavic

rangers_1993

We would need to buy two strikers to fill the gap left in our frontline with no naismith aswell so that would eat into any profit we make

needs to be silly money for the disruption it would cause to our team midseason

anyway did whyte not just say we dont need to sell anyone in january ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dreading the January transfer window for us it will be about Jela and all our better players linked with a move to the championship, and we will be linked we every Hearts player!

We would need to buy two strikers to fill the gap left in our frontline with no naismith aswell so that would eat into any profit we make

needs to be silly money for the disruption it would cause to our team midseason

anyway did whyte not just say we don't need to sell anyone in january ?

Need being the word mate, meaning if an offer comes in different story.

Selling your top goalscorer when your next best goalscorer is invalided is stupidity.

Even if we lose the tax case, it will go to appeal and if we are that desperate for cash then sell the ground naming rights and offload the likes of Healy, Kerkar and Oritiz who are unlikely to play even if Scotland is hit by a plague of biblical proportions.

Let's not kid ourselves lads, if they offer £7.5m plus add ons or if I'm honest even a flat £7.5m then he'll be off. We'll more or less double our money straight off, it's a no brainer from whytes perspective. I'd hope ally would get maybe £2.5m plus jelas wage to reinvest in a striker. Don't forget they apparently offered £6.5m on the last days of the last window and the only reason he wasnt offski was the lack of time to replace him.

If there's any sniff of truth in this then I'm sorry but he won't be playing for us post jan 2012

Selling your top goalscorer when your next best goalscorer is invalided is stupidity.

Even if we lose the tax case, it will go to appeal and if we are that desperate for cash then sell the ground naming rights and offload the likes of Healy, Kerkar and Oritiz who are unlikely to play even if Scotland is hit by a plague of biblical proportions.

Whytes been qoutes a few times saying that he prob won't appeal a loss in the big case