Tonight The World Lost Another Great Bear.

Creampuff

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartfelt condolences Al. Only words I can offer you at this sad time. Think of all the good times you have shared with your dad. And be strong for the rest of your family.

If you don't go to the game today or if you do...just have a quiet reflection just before kick off and think of your dad watching from above.

RIP absent friend.

Tonight I lost the greatest influence on my footballing life.

My Dad put me in Rangers strips from the first moment he could, and took me to Ibrox as much as was humanly possible. He was a season ticket for many a year and infamously once nearly got himself kicked out of the house for constantly waking the baby during the away leg at Elland Road in '92.

Despite growing up in a family of Celtic supporters this man chose the light and brought me up the way he brought up himself - a good bear.

Rest in peace Big Al, you'll be remembered every time I see those famous gates, Ibrox's Blue Sea, and touch the top of the doorways walking out of the stadium that gave us so many memories together.

A great bear, and father, gone - never forgotten.

Rest in Peace, Old Man :rip:

Sorry to hear this Alan. my thoughts are with you and your family.

condolences brother to you and all your loved ones i know how you are feeling as its only 6 months since my father has passed away and it hurts just as much today as it did then especially at this time of the year. and every game the rangers play he is in my thoughts as your dad will be in yours but dont despair mate just think of all the good times you and your father had together and stay strong and remember we are all one big family and we feel your loss. :rip:

I'm sorry for your loss mate. Losing my auld man was the hardest thing I've ever went through and tbh I have never got over, even after 6 years. As long as you and your family are there for each other, it makes it a lot easier.

All the best to you and yours.

RIP :(