Jeff Winters site been hacked?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem would be he is paid by sky etc to express opinions on football, they won't want people who write FTP on there website representing them.

He has broken no law and that would be the extent of his issues.

Again the irony is the very people complaining about him send him bigoted abuse on a regular basis

cant see the problem and i doubt its been hacked.

you would think the catholic church wasn't full of child molesters that they don't hide from the law the way some people go on.

And you'd think that child abuse was funny and top notch "get one over on them" material the way some Rangers supporters go on. Perhaps both sets of people are wrong.

And you'd think that child abuse was funny and top notch "get one over on them" material the way some Rangers supporters go on. Perhaps both sets of people are wrong.

Its not funny and its a fact that needs to be spoken about not hidden, some people seem more offended by Winter yet the same people happily accept a church that is no more than a glorified Paedo ring.

Its an odd one.

Its not funny and its a fact that needs to be spoken about not hidden, some people seem more offended by Winter yet the same people happily accept a church that is no more than a glorified Paedo ring.

Its an odd one.

And yet the comments on Winter's page, if he wrote them, are written in a gleeful spirit, much as they often are by certain people on this and other forums, and much as they are sung in songs like BJK and We Were Not Abused. Football banter is not the appropriate way to draw attention to child abuse. It isn't entertaining at all. I don't even care if I sound like a sanctimonious prick.

And yet the comments on Winter's page, if he wrote them, are written in a gleeful spirit, much as they often are by certain people on this and other forums, and much as they are sung in songs like BJK and We Were Not Abused. Football banter is not the appropriate way to draw attention to child abuse. It isn't entertaining at all. I don't even care if I sound like a sanctimonious prick.

I have no problem with it as football banter...I do have a problem with people lying about doing it to raise awareness, that's simply bollocks.

I have no problem with it as football banter...I do have a problem with people lying about doing it to raise awareness, that's simply bollocks.

Well, your position is certainly the lesser of two evils, but I'd much rather nobody thought child abuse was appropriate fare for one-upmanship at all. Of all the negative things that our support has a reputation for - some fair, most not - the "Celtic = Catholics = paedophiles" mentality among some folk is the one that I find most embarrassing.

Spoke to Jeff a few times, he was in the WRC before Christmas, he's a good Rangers man and far to shrewed to make comments like those, even if they happen to be true. His site was probably hacked and goes to show the depth's the Vhermin will sink,to harm anyone they see as not anti-Rangers.

Well, your position is certainly the lesser of two evils, but I'd much rather nobody thought child abuse was appropriate fare for one-upmanship at all. Of all the negative things that our support has a reputation for - some fair, most not - the "Celtic = Catholics = paedophiles" mentality among some folk is the one that I find most embarrassing.

Football banter should be close to the bone ina rivalry like ours.....the concerned citizens act some people put on does my nut in though

Football banter should be close to the bone ina rivalry like ours.....the concerned citizens act some people put on does my nut in though

Football banter should be, for the most part, football banter. I have plenty of reasons to hate Celtic and plenty of ammunition to throw at them that don't involve the rape of children (tu)

You do sound very sanctimonious, often songs are designed for shock value its always been the case in football at all clubs up and down the country.

You should take up knitting or join a book club if your so offended big boys winding each other up at the football doesnt seem to be your thing.

You do sound very sanctimonious, often songs are designed for shock value its always been the case in football at all clubs up and down the country.

You should take up knitting or join a book club if your so offended big boys winding each other up at the football doesnt seem to be your thing.

:lol:

When I signed up I didn't realise football and paedophilia were so inextricably linked. It's knitting for me from now on.

Each to there own ...I could give you a list if stand up comedians you better never listen to ;)

Oh I've well and truly gone through and grown out of my phase of "irreverent" stand-ups mate.

Still quite like Jerry Sadowitz mind you, because he knows that a comedian has to be funny too, not just offensive.

Agree with you 100% here mate (tu)