***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Thread***

TheFarmer

There was a degree of tongue in cheek with that comment but how is he meant to get fit without matches? He could have been deployed just off the front man and given a degree of freedom to roam about surely?

Was like playing with a man down last week. Not a mistake to be made again. Get the game won then give him some game time

Was like playing with a man down last week. Not a mistake to be made again. Get the game won then give him some game time

Need to agree to disagree then, a further week of training with his teammates will have helped him understand his role a bit better. What happens if we don't have the game won by 70 mins, does he just sit on the bench every week until we luckily fall into a position where we are up by a few goals?

Ha was there a criteria? They played as a strike partnership last week, that's good enough for me (or bad enough I suppose)

By "worst strike partnership ever" I mean two Rangers strikers (and remember, McCulloch is a striker) sent out from the start as our main hope to get us goals.