Transfers

Ye on the SSN website. Cant believe he knocked back Barca and Real Madrid.

What is your dislike of McGregor all about?

You obviously don't rate him that highly, but is there any need to make sarcastic comments about the level that other people believe he is capable of playing at every single time his name comes up?

What is your dislike of McGregor all about?

You obviously don't rate him that highly, but is there any need to make sarcastic comments about the level that other people believe he is capable of playing at every single time his name comes up?

The guy has fucked over our club to sign for a pish team. Our club that has made him what he is today, paid him a wage since he was a boy. Above average keeper and no more. Im allowed my opinion just as others are allowed theirs.

£80,000 a week + a large bonus at the end of each year doesn't sound too bad to me.

Turkish-Football reporting it.

ffs so you're back tracking on your statement now? He isn't world claas and could't play for a top 4 EPL side?

Didn't you state he wouldn't go to Besiktas he would end up at Spurs?

The guy has fucked over our club to sign for a pish team. Our club that has made him what he is today, paid him a wage since he was a boy. Above average keeper and no more. Im allowed my opinion just as others are allowed theirs.

I didn't say you couldn't. I just wanted to know your reasons behind it.

Do you agree with my reason? Or think not? serious question.

I agree with your reasons in the sense that he's basically a judas who has left to line his own pockets just like everybody else has. However, I think I rate his ability slightly higher than you do. I think he is a spectacular shot stopper and he has that presence/knack/confidence that allows him pull out big saves in big games, but at the same time I think he lacks in other areas of his game and that's what has and will prevent him from getting a bg money move to a club in a more high profile league than the SPL.

I agree with this post 100%. Some of our fans are so blinkered when it comes to McGregor. The guy has nothing to his game bar shot stopping. A concrete bid from a club in the EPL and he would have been there. No bids ever came and for a very good reason. The only club to show any real interest in him are the 4th best team in a poor Turkish league. The guy has no contract and can be picked up for nothing and still some refuse to see the reason why only this team is interested. If he was world class he would already be at a top 4 club in the EPL, La Liga, Seria A or the German league.

If McGregor goes to Tottenham as he's currently being touted to, you'll see how good he is.

WTF? <cr>

I agree with your reasons in the sense that he's basically a judas who has left to line his own pockets just like everybody else has.

However, I think I rate his ability slightly higher than you do. Don't get me wrong, he is a spectacular shot stopper and he has that presence/knack/confidence that allows him pull out big saves in big games, but at the same time I think he lacks in other areas of his game and that's what has and will prevent him from getting a bg money move to a club in a more high profile league than the SPL.

You don't rate him higher than me at all then I dont think. Everything you have said I have said too. I have stated on numerous occasions that he is a world class shot stopper. Very average in every other department though. He is not a world class keeper.

West Ham make club record bid of £20million for Liverpool Striker & England International Andy Carroll.

The only other bit of business worse than that was when Liverpool paid £35Million for him!!

If Newcastle have a sell on clause :praise: