Transfers

Lloris will cost around £15 million. Mcgregor would cost £0. Why the hell would they pay £15 mil if they could get a world class keeper for £0? I don't believe you are this daft mate.

Because 1 is 25, 1 is 30. 1 has a clean record, 1 has been accused of rape. Although he was innocent it's the kind of thing that can stick with you the rest of your life.

I'm not saying McGregor is a better keeper but he is a very good 1 who IMO could play at a better club than he is going to. Top 4 EPL probably not, below that with the likes of Liverpool and Everton definitely.

Because 1 is 25, 1 is 30. 1 has a clean record, 1 has been accused of rape. Although he was innocent it's the kind of thing that can stick with you the rest of your life.

I'm not saying McGregor is a better keeper but he is a very good 1 who IMO could play at a better club than he is going to. Top 4 EPL probably not, below that with the likes of Liverpool and Everton definitely.

Riena and Howard are both better all round keepers. I have said McGregor could play in the EPL but it would be a bottom half of the table team. He isn't better than any of the keepers in teams in the top 10. In fact I would struggle to name a first choice keeper in the league he is better all round than. He is not world class