La Liga player on trial

PRW.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure thats wrong. I think Walcott can do it in about 10.3 and the your Japanese kid miyachi at arsenal in 10.5 or something

:lol:

Theo Walcott cannot do the 100m in 10.3s.

Almost as bad as people saying Rommedahl could do the 100m in 10.1, when he came out and admitted he could do it in around 11s, at best.

:lol:

Theo Walcott cannot do the 100m in 10.3s.

Almost as bad as people saying Rommedahl could do the 100m in 10.1, when he came out and admitted he could do it in around 11s, at best.

yup 10.3s and miyachi 10.7s

:pipe:

In all seriousness. Walcott was recorded doing 40m in 4.8 seconds. Given that top sprinters do it in around 4.3seconds, that is a fucking huge difference, which would put Walcott around 11s for the 100m.

in 2009 when he would be about 19/20 I think. so could have got faster since then definately considering he would still be developing at that age

This worries me. A player of considerable potential is all of a sudden let go 6 months after arriving and willing to play div 3? Surely this ain't a loan, would they trial for loans? And surely he'd be better served in athletico b?

He is 17/18 for crying out loud and you have him down as a dud and failure? <cr> Give the kid a chance. (tu) He will fill out at Rangers in the hammer throwers division, building up strength, character and attitude. Surely better playing for the worlds most decorated club in front of the worlds best fans than sunning it up in some reserve team? Pace is the one thing that excites me here, we have been so slow as a unit and team for so long, we badly need an injection of real pace.

what like since the last transfer window :sherlock:

Maybe it is a shorter time that what i remember it to be.

Just with all this tax and money jargon we have been talking about recently, it feels like a long, long time since we have been able to talk about football and signing players!