***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Anyone have a game program that can post the official squad roster?

From the East Fife program:

Goalkeepers

Neil Alexander

Scott Gallagher

Defenders

Carlos Bocanegra

Kirk Broadfoot

Darren Cole

Dorin Goian

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Lee Wallace

Midfielders

Ian Black

Mo Edu

Kyle Hutton

Lewis Macleod

Robbie Crawford

Andrew Mitchell

Kamil Wiktorski

Alejandro Bedoya

Forawds

Kal Naismith

Lee McCulloch

Andy Little

Dean Shiels

Barrie McKay

Add into that Francisco Sandaza, Kevin Kyle and Emilson Cribari.

Don't think kyle and sandaza are quite ready yet and the only way to keep jig and shiels off the scoresheet is to bench them.

It was 4 last night and could have easily been 8.

Watch this space, place your bets please its all been agreed. Ssshh!

From the East Fife program:

Goalkeepers

Neil Alexander

Scott Gallagher

Defenders

Carlos Bocanegra

Kirk Broadfoot

Darren Cole

Dorin Goian

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Lee Wallace

Midfielders

Ian Black

Mo Edu

Kyle Hutton

Lewis Macleod

Robbie Crawford

Andrew Mitchell

Kamil Wiktorski

Alejandro Bedoya

Forawds

Kal Naismith

Lee McCulloch

Andy Little

Dean Shiels

Barrie McKay

Add into that Francisco Sandaza, Kevin Kyle and Emilson Cribari.

Thks Jela

Neil Alexander is in to talk to the media first today, saying he's looking forward to getting down to what we do best, playing football.

The crowd were unbelievable the other night and we need them more than ever this season.

It's going to be a long journey, but if they get behind the boys it'll help us when we go onto the park.

With all of the turmoil it was a rollercoaster. Whether Allan was going to stay or go. When he did it made my decision a lot easier

I never wanted to leave, I always wanted to stay at this club. I love it here.

I think we have got the right people in charge now to take the club forward.

I think we've brought in a really good calibre of player. The fans have seen that and they've got excited again.

What do you know about Peterhead? -

It's far away,

We'll do our homework and we'll be prepared. We'll always take each game professionally at Rangers.

We can't turn up and expect teams to roll over. If we approach each game correctly we hope that we can come away with full points.

EMILSON CRIBARI could make his Rangers debut at Peterhead tomorrow as the Light Blues hope his international clearance might come through later today.

The Brazilian defender signed for the club earlier this week and has been training at Murray Park as he looks to edge closer to full match fitness.

He will travel to Aberdeen later this afternoon with the rest of the squad as they stay overnight there ahead of the game at Balmoor Stadium.

And manager Ally McCoist is hopeful the former Napoli and Lazio star will be allowed to play some part against the Blue Toon.

He said: “Emilson’s international clearance hasn’t come yet but we hope it will come through today.

“I know (head of football administration) Andrew Dickson is working away there and we’ll find out what is going but he is certainly travelling with us.”

McCoist has most of his squad to choose from but is still without defender Ross Perry because of a calf problem.

That means the side is likely to be along the same lines as the one which beat East Fife 4-0 in the League Cup, with youngsters Barrie McKay and Lewis Macleod both in contention.

McCoist added: “The squad is very much the same but Ross is struggling a bit. He went for a scan and there’s a slight tear there so he’s going to be out for a couple of weeks.”