***The Official Rangers v East Stirling Thread***

simplythebest

I don't think Andy deserves to keep his place after his last 2 displays. McKay maybe but i think with it being a home game, it is the perfect chance to fully blood the new lads. Mckay tires very quickly, he maybe better for now coming off the bench when the part time opposition are blowing out their arse? (tu)

Just seen DBBTB's team and noticed Cribari, if Perry is still injured i would stick the big man in there for his home debut.

I feel sorry for Andy Little. Does well up front but looks terrible at right mid. Should only play if up front.

Think Perry is still injured. Even if he's not can't see him being fit. Hopefully Cribari is fit enough to play as don't want to see Goian or Broadfoot anywhere near the team!!

I feel sorry for Andy Little. Does well up front but looks terrible at right mid. Should only play if up front.

Think Perry is still injured. Even if he's not can't see him being fit. Hopefully Cribari is fit enough to play as don't want to see Goian or Broadfoot anywhere near the team!!

I agree with all of that mate. (tu)

Interesting one considering Little is meant to be one of the biggest utility players you can get.

Interesting one considering Little is meant to be one of the biggest utility players you can get.

I thought he was starting to look a player at centre forward and would get plenty game time there but not so far.

Will be interesting to see where he plays most this season.

I know he's known for his versatility but I don't really see it. He's a striker for me.

Doesn't have the attributes for midfield and look uncomfortable playing.

Would like to see him get a run of games up front.

alexander

broadfoot cribari goian

shiels mcculloch black wallace

little

kyle sandaza

broadfoot and goian to slow to play 343. not sure if cribari is ready yet.

kyle and sandaza arent match fit , especially kyle. Have to give him props

for coming back from injury though. sandaza is almost there .

4-2-1-3

Alexander

Cole

Perry

Bocanegra

Wallace

Black

Hutton

Shiels

McCulloch

Kyle

Sandaza

No Wallace in midfield, no Little wide, no Broadfoot or Goian in defence and no one man up front. That team above would destroy most SPL teams.

I like this Side as it has Balance and Pace with Cole and Hutton in there .

I remember they took Motherwell apart last Season at Fir Park with their pace two good technical players.

This is a very good Team.

any info about Cole?

Hutton looked real lively v. East fife.

Mckay does look decent but seems to tire , probably better as a 2nd half sub

Still dont think Kyle is even close to match fit, but if you want a big body to knock guys around he's good for that.

Goian and Broadfoot are big and slow. dont play big but they have the slow part good.

Liitle looks better up top.

Mcleod was not existant except for a few good touches. didnt seem to know where to be.

sandaza looked like a striker but not ready to go a full 90.

Waiting to see cribari.

Everytone knows mcculloch will run thru walls but not a striker, dont see him breaking someone down and hitting a gollozzo.

Boca, hard to say anything bad about my captain , But he needs to step it up . looked bad on that first goal by Pfc. Also,

his header he missed was awful.

any info about Cole?

Hutton looked real lively v. East fife.

Mckay does look decent but seems to tire , probably better as a 2nd half sub

Still dont think Kyle is even close to match fit, but if you want a big body to knock guys around he's good for that.

Goian and Broadfoot are big and slow. dont play big but they have the slow part good.

Liitle looks better up top.

Mcleod was not existant except for a few good touches. didnt seem to know where to be.

sandaza looked like a striker but not ready to go a full 90.

Waiting to see cribari.

Everytone knows mcculloch will run thru walls but not a striker, dont see him breaking someone down and hitting a gollozzo.

Boca, hard to say anything bad about my captain , But he needs to step it up . looked bad on that first goal by Pfc. Also,

his header he missed was awful.

Got told Cole was a bit shaky at the start of his loan spell last season by a mate who played for Partick. Not sure if he improved much once he got settled into the squad. Was also told Naismith believes he's a world beater and tries to do it all himself, would be a better player if he was less selfish.

Funny how we are all so quick to throw Cribari in to the team. Haven't seen him play yet. Perhaps Goain and Boca should get one more chance at redemption

I think it's more to do with Cribari wanting to be here while the other 2 don't and hardly tried a leg in the last game.

Heres my team for Sat.

got black as a deep playmaker as out passing from the back against peterhead was shite. ive also added sandaza upfront rather than big jig just to see if they play a more passing game. also i think jig is the ultimate sub if the team needs a lift.

:crabflute:

140812183123.png

Heres my team for Sat.

got black as a deep playmaker as out passing from the back against peterhead was shite. ive also added sandaza upfront rather than big jig just to see if they play a more passing game. also i think jig is the ultimate sub if the team needs a lift.

:crabflute:

140812183123.png

doesnt look bad , can mcleod step up ?