***The Official Rangers v East Stirling Thread***

simplythebest

Daft question, but was the whole 51000 seats available for the game? obviously excluding those already on season tickets.

Been checking site all week and havent seen any sections prematurely closed.

Dont know why they wouldnt be. East sterling got their tickets too. They may have held some back to sell on game day but

I dont see why. If its not sold out its not lack of demand. Just lack of being physically unable to sell them. TO doesnt

seem to be able to handle the short time frame.

Been checking site all week and havent seen any sections prematurely closed.

Dont know why they wouldnt be. East sterling got their tickets too. They may have held some back to sell on game day but

I dont see why. If its not sold out its not lack of demand. Just lack of being physically unable to sell them. TO doesnt

seem to be able to handle the short time frame.

It's cool, i just wondered because even for many SPL games the stadium wasn't filled right out.

This really is an incredible turnout as it is, would just love there to be 0 seats empty :praise:

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but...

"E Stirlingshire 3-0 Airdrie Utd

Third Division East Stirlingshire cruise into the third round of the Ramsdens Cup with a thumping win over Airdrie United."

- We're not the only Giant-killers in town ;)

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but...

"E Stirlingshire 3-0 Airdrie Utd

Third Division East Stirlingshire cruise into the third round of the Ramsdens Cup with a thumping win over Airdrie United."

- We're not the only Giant-killers in town ;)

Agree with you. As a fan and youth coach , i never like talking about 4-0 , 5-0 , etc. Thats why they have to play the game!

jig would be a attacking center mid with black as holding. i just dont see jig as a true striker.

******around 1000 tickets left for tomorrow****

I don,t see him as atrue striker either but I just do not think he could ever play an attacking midfield role; and as I said I dread when he plays the holding role.

This for me..

Alexander

Cole Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

Mitchell McLeod Black

Shiels

Sandaza Kyle

McKay on the bench, with Jig, Broadfoot, Gallagher, Kal Naismith, Hutton & Heggarty.

strange that, mckay and jig have been the best in the team so far this season IMO

This for me..

Alexander

Cole Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

Mitchell McLeod Black

Shiels

Sandaza McCulloch

McKay on the bench, with Gallagher, Broadfoot, Heggarty, Hutton, Kal Naismith & Kyle.

I know Cole played a game at right back but that is not his position.Mitchell has looked vastly inferior to most of your bench which has 2 more players than allowed by SFL rules.I thought that McKay has looked to be one of our better performers so far.

I do not like Jig in midfield unless we are 5 up and cruising and I do not see the need the need for 2 holding midfielders?

never mind 'jig' ... McCulloch shouldn't be playing.... he's TOO SLOW !

Turns slower than the QEII

Maybe 'jig' could now turn his attentions to coaching.................... armatures.

All he does is foul.

Keep seeing Perry is he not out for a good few weeks?

Also on form, Goian Broadfoot and Bocanegra should all be dropped for their performance at Peterhead. We don't have the squad to do it however.

Plus all 3 I don't think will be here in a fortnight.