Alan Hutton returning?

FernandoR20

In a heartbeat.

But the wages are the big problem.

We lost the Uefa Cup and SPL because he was sold and Shagger was injured

If the wages can be sorted, get him signed.

Think thats a bit harsh on alexander. Played well in the 2 legs of the semi final including a penalty shoot out. Was hutton not away before we started playing in the uefa cup anyway? Plus i blame the tactics and the team selections for manchester and not wrapping that league up. And as WVB said the tarriers pulled out all the stops that season

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'original traitor?'

How Fucking clueless are some people?

Hutton. The man who was told by Murray it was in Rangers best interests that he left and Murray also removed his agent so that deal would go through?

Is everyone who leaves Rangers a Traitor?

Think thats a bit harsh on alexander. Played well in the 2 legs of the semi final including a penalty shoot out. Was hutton not away before we started playing in the uefa cup anyway? Plus i blame the tactics and the team selections for manchester and not wrapping that league up. And as WVB said the tarriers pulled out all the stops that season

Not about having a pop at Alexander (although I seem to recall a howler at the Girodome) but rather how McGregor is simply a beter keeper.

We were unstoppable by the end of December and I have never been more confident of three points away in the upcoming OF game.

But O'Donnell died, the game was postponed, and, by the time the game was played, their injuries had healed, McGeady's suspension had been served, they were back to full strength, our fixtures were piling up, our first choice keeper was injured and the most potent attacking player in our team (Hutton) had gone.

The 'original traitor?'

How Fucking clueless are some people?

Hutton. The man who was told by Murray it was in Rangers best interests that he left and Murray also removed his agent so that deal would go through?

Is everyone who leaves Rangers a Traitor?

Why dont you phone him and ask.

In a heartbeat.

But the wages are the big problem.

We lost the Uefa Cup and SPL because he was sold and Shagger was injured

If the wages can be sorted, get him signed.

Your Kidding yourself the same team made Man Utd look pish when they played each other in the supercup.

I have no illusions why we didn't win its simple the better team won.

Sometimes that happens in Football and regardless of who you support its ok to admit it.