Broadfoot "agrees in principle" to be released

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and everyone else who has ever seen him play

I agree but i still think it was shocking for a manager to actually say it in public. If i was Broadfoot i would have told him to shove his cap up his arse.

I never thought Broadfoot was a good player but for one of your managers to say it in the media was shite.

I agree but i still think it was shocking for a manager to actually say it in public. If i was Broadfoot i would have told him to shove his cap up his arse.

I never thought Broadfoot was a good player but for one of your managers to say it in the media was shite.

And you repped the guy... Is that how it works?

Okay.

haha - imagine the interview with Broaders after that -

Jim White: Burley says your shit

KB: what does he know - he's a drunk

Gave it his all, but an extremely limited footballer. I never had anything personal against the guy, unlike some, and hope that he goes on to have a good career. He got the chance to play for Rangers and took it. Stayed a few too many seasons and proved, beyond doubt, that he wasn't quite up to the task.

Thanks for transferring over, Kirk. All the best! (tu)

If he has agreed to be released in principle the only thing left will be a negotiation with the club over how much of his outstanding contract we have to pay him to leave. Anyone know how long his contract has left to run?