The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

It was me Carly Simon sang about when she recorded Nobody does it better :sherlock:

PUBLIC LIVES

By JAMES BARRON with Alan Feuer

Published: October 20, 1998

SIGN IN TO E-MAIL

PRINT

SINGLE-PAGE

Irish Eyes Smiled, And Others, Too

So GERRY ADAMS didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize last week. But he did get CARLY SIMON to sing ''Happy Birthday'' to him at a party on Saturday night at, of all places, Webster Hall, a Greenwich Village nightclub that normally pulses to a hip-hop beat.

This time the club was filled with lilting melodies, and Ms. Simon and several New York-based Irish bands were on hand to wish a happy 50th to Mr. Adams, the leader of Sinn Fein, the political wing of the Irish Republican Army.

Mr. Adams told the crowd that he still envisioned a united Ireland. But mostly he nibbled the birthday cake and listened to the music. To wall out the cares of the world for one night, a phalanx of broad-backed, stump-necked bodyguards surrounded him the whole time.

''The message was clear that nobody was to disturb Gerry,'' said GREGORY GRENE, the accordionist for the Prodigals, one of the bands that serenaded Mr. Adams. ''It was good just to see him relax, smiling and chatting with some of the mates around him.''

AYE bud, nuthing has changed, heard Hutton was coming up tonight, its now nighttime..... well see.

Cheers mate. You are observant mate, I'll give you that :pipe: sorry i neg repped :anguish: will even up on OP (tu)

Is wee Templeton from round about the East End, got a brother Andy or something like that?

I think it might be, die hard bluenoses if true

Templetons one of them! His old man named him David Cooper Templeton then fucked off and his old dears side are tarriers do he grew up supporting the manky mob!

Footballers don't really support teams to a great extent these days!