Who Would You Replace Him With Then?

Creampuff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole set-up look clueless most of the time at the side of the pitch. McDowell included. I genuinly think he'd be lost without that clipboard. That's my main problem with that is going on right now. Lack of ideas and any sort of plan to change from the long ball shite.

Yeh, I am in complete agreement. McDowell or any of the current back-room team should have no role going forward. My point was that you could put him in temporary charge until you find the right man. 3, 4 or 5 games with McDowell in charge could not be that bad, well certainly not any worse. I hope....

Kenny Sheils? Had Killie playing no bad last season and won them a cup.

He is a bit mental, but does play an attractive brand of football. With two or three years to implement his style before we reach the top, he could be a reasonable choice. Maybe not him, but somebody with the same philosophy would be welcome.

McCoist's managerial career at The Rangers will mirror his playing career.

I despair for the man given what he's faced. No manager has ever had to work at The Rangers in these circumstances and I'm confident he'll over come every challenge set for him.

Just as he did when first turned out for us a player.

I feel like in these times it would need to be a Rangers man to take over, to get the quality we need considering the division we're in. Not sure how many of the 9IAR era players are coaching (other than the ones currently in the set up) , but if Brian Laudrup is half the manager his brother seems to be that would be an absolue godsend. A few continental players from the Advocaat era like Amo and arveladze and several of the dutch players have gotten their coaching badges and are coaching/managing teams now. With the years ahead to mould a slick passing style that a team of our quality deserves, it would take years for the rest of scotland to adapt to us and we would be able compete in europe rather than just try and hold back the teams and lump it up, considering we can't even do that against SFL3 teams. I wish Super would manage as well as he played and as much as he loves our club, but for some its just not meant to happen, it didn't when Greig and it doesn't look like it will for McCoist

Dont want ally to be punted just yet give him until around xmas new year time and see how things are going and if its the same as it is now then yes changes must be made. Some people are fuckin dreamers! i thought id seen it all when the transfer window was opened and people actually believed alan hutton was coming back along with barry ferguson. Now people are spouting replacements for mcoist that there would be no chance of getting to the club, wake up ffs!

Right, not declaring an allegiance either way, but a question to those who want Ally out.

Who do we bring in?

Because no manager worth their salt would take this job, with that squad, knowing he can't sign someone for 18 months.

I genuinely wouldn't mind a few suggestions for those hell bent on sacking McCoist.

I'd like to see Ally get Laudrup as an attacking coach and Gough as a defending coach. Could come in with fresh ideas on a temp basis until the end of the season. Not sure we need 3 permanent guys at first team level, Durrant doesn't seem to have much of a role to me.

What's Harry Redknapp doing these days?? :)

Coisty should be given more time in all seriousness until Christmas at Least. If things aren't looking up by then however it may be time to say goodbye :( Hope he can turn it around . Serious man love for Super Ally.