***The Official Rangers v Montrose Thread***

simplythebest

Some thoughts on today...

Ball on the deck, passing to feet from the back is the way to go.

We still look a little lightweight on the physical side, but that's to be expected with so many young players.

Frazer Aird looks some player.

The defence is still heart-attack material.

The whole team still looks a little nervous and lacking in confidence, but clearly when they went into the lead they started to relax and play a bit.

The fans were once again magnificent, which I'm sure helped lift the team in the second half.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Fraser Aird this season Aird on the left and McKay on the right will be a joy to watch whilst Templeton is injured.

Also Luca Gasparotto, Andy Murdoch, Jamie Burrows & Callum Gallagher could also be good players to call upon if need be

Such a promising future for the team, I think our first half performances have been so bad as the other teams are using up all their energy to get a goal to hang on to or to keep it 0-0, so no surprise we can blow hem away in the second half. Very impressed by the youth and Sandaza looked good when he came on

Summing up: Poor first half, but the second was outstanding. The game really changed when the young kids Aird and Crawford came on, less so Sandanza.

If these young guys can get regular games, they should be starting every game. Motherwell lost 3 goals today and Aird invigorates McCleod and McKay, so we should score against that bunch, sitting at the top of the SPL.

Enjoyed that second half a great deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Fraser Aird this season Aird on the left and McKay on the right will be a joy to watch whilst Templeton is injured.

Also Luca Gasparotto, Andy Murdoch, Jamie Burrows & Callum Gallagher could also be good players to call upon if need be

i would rather play these players than kyle or sandaza, waste of wages, the sooner this years up and kyle can be punted the better imo

Much better today, maybe not as fast and furious as some would like , but we got there in the end. 4 good goals, could have

been more.

As for M'well,as they say we should be beating these Div 3 teams hands down, lets see what the top of the SPelL brings, for

the record I predict a draw

:rangers:

passion doesn't mean a great manager. Roy Keane will agree with that. Ally hasn't shown anything that suggest he's a good manager.

The fact that you insert Keane's name into the discussion fucking pains me.Sometimes,I dont believe what I read on here.

Fuck Roy fucking Keane.

3 home wins,14 goals scored.

5 teenagers on the pitch at some point today(2 scoring).

Ally is getting there and I will be totally behind him from start to finish on this journey.