Our Manager - Ally McCoist

Obsessed? How so? Weirdo? Eh?

Tell you what - I'll check with you before I post on here - will that do? :craphead:

What day is it tomorrow? I bet it's your favourite day of the week.

Will you be rushing away from the big Sunday occasion to see your second favourite Club play? Or will you refrain from paying money, but instead enjoy a beasting and then go home to come on here and talk about/read about Rangers?

I know what I think will be your choice will be.

The support has nothing to do with team cohesion. I'm saying we should await team cohesion with patience and support.

Patience is one of those things that run out.

I would be patient if I saw progerss but that's sadly lacking, I thought we had turned the corner against Motherwell, it seems that may have been a fluke.

I've supported Rangers for over 50 years and as a football team this is our darkest hour, we as Bears should not accept 2nd best we should not accept that we are struggling in the 3rd div and fear every game.

Today, sadly, the only ones still being patient with our management and team, in my mind, would be the tims.

Remember the Bears saying TLB must stay when we were SPL leaders (was that last season?)?

(tu)

That result today has been coming all season, at the moment our away form isn't good enough. That is partly down to the manager's tactics and the players simply not turning up. They've let the man down badly.

However, I have faith in Ally. What he has done for the club in the last 7 months will be talked about for generations to come. People should remember what the guy means to this club, some of the language used when referring to Ally McCoist on here is an absolute disgrace.

On the pitch, we have been humbled, kicked at every turn. Thrown into circumstances beyond the ken of anyone ever involved with the club. We have to face reality and recognise where we are, the old sense of entitlement is part of the problem. We have no right to roll up to places like Stirling and expect victory, the players need to take a look at themselves and ask if they are giving everything they possibly can in our hour of need.

We will turn this around, I have total faith. Once we achieve team cohesion we will then be able to produce results. It will take patience and support.

We have not done well against part-timers in the 3rd Division, but we have SPL players. Problem is coaching!

Sorry SAL, you are not the route to Rangers renaissance. Stand aside now.

A lot of people with very short memories,! Mr McCoist, and the team must be given time to settle. the refs in the SFL3 seem to look at things different from refs in the higher divisions. Once we get to grips with the physical side of things, the football will take care of it's self.

Ally will always be remembered for not walking away and his fight ... But green will want results as do I. I predict he has one more game to save his career afraid to say

just not acceptable to lose away to this level if team

1 game! who do you work for the papes or the papers? :anguish:

Ally can only take so much of the blame as he can only do so much - those players need to embrace the responsibility that comes with playing for one of the worlds great clubs. That said, I would be really keen to see our supporters become more positive and push the team onto better things. The situation is that we are stuck with these players (some who are kids) for at least a couple of years so lets accept that we're finding the adjustment to lower league football difficult, that we have a lot of new players who aren't used to this type of football and above all that we are facing a situation that no manager or group of players has had to deal with. Ever.

And let's get behind the team, good results or bad - its still so early in the season Bears, we will get better and we will win this league and that's all that matters for now.

Isn't it?

Whether Ally deserves to go or not, I'm not sure. I'm more than prepared to give him time in the job, but he does need to start learning. The fact that we have yet to win away from home in the league suggests he isn't learning from his mistakes.

The fact is today and all of the away results thus far are not good enough and it has to change and I hope Ally McCoist is the man to change that. The players deserve to be hounded for this too. They'll all be out in the papers and Rangers website this week giving it "We must improve", do your fucking talking on the park and fucking win a game away from home then. We've heard it all before.

maybe if {we stopped shouting}

you leave jig the fuck alone.

he is one of the few players on the park actually trying.

He is one lucky lucky man - he's only still with the team because of all the shit we've been through - ordinarily he would have been shipped out this season.

He's very good at kissing the badge and tapping his temple in a 'I'm-the-wise-head-on-old-shoulders' way though :21:

(Posted this as a topic earlier but appears to have been lost or deleted in posting mayhem after the game finished. Apologies if repeated.)

What decisions should Charles make now?

We can blame lack of pre-season training, time taken for team to gel, others teams being up for it against us, or lack of professionalism (and integrity) by referres costing us, but Ally's record does not bear scrutiny, and frankly is now embarrassing.

As for coaching staff, their body language during games suggest they are either not capable, afraid the writing is on the wall, or do not have faith in Ally. If so, they should be got rid of now.

Ally should continue with Rangers doing what he does best, being a great ambassador for the club and dealing with the media and presentation side, effectively the Club Manager.

Either a Technical Director or Assistant Manager should be brought in to deal with players and team affairs, and a new coaching staff should be found, quickly we still have plenty time to sort it out this season,

Ally still remains a legend for what he has done, and will still be part of Rangers future, especially for what he has done off the park this year, but we need to get it right on the park and I feel Ally is not yet up to the job.

Should Charles make the decision to move Ally to Club manager, and who would you want to run team affairs on the park ?

Dont let any of the twisted rebel fuckwit beggars try and break our spirit fellow bears .

Stay strong and support our Manager even although we are all hurting and its a painful one today.

Time will bring the required success and for me thats getting through the leagues with whatever it takes.

Its not going to be pretty at times but lets stay loyal to our Manager the way he has stayed loyal to us

I'm struggling to see the question.

I don't think you are but I'll elaborate on behalf of the poster: the question, aimed specifically at those who support McCoist come what may, is do you want Rangers to succeed or do you want Rangers under McCoist to succeed?

Both is not a valid answer because, right now, the two are mutually exclusive.

He is one lucky lucky man - he's only still with the team because of all the shit we've been through - ordinarily he would have been shipped out this season.

He's very good at kissing the badge and tapping his temple in a 'I'm-the-wise-head-on-old-shoulders' way though :21:

Get this cunt too fuck :anguish:

Dont let any of the twisted rebel fuckwit beggars try and break our spirit fellow bears .

Stay strong and support our Manager even although we are all hurting and its a painful one today.

Time will bring the required success and for me thats getting through the leagues with whatever it takes.

Its not going to be pretty at times but lets stay loyal to our Manager the way he has stayed loyal to us

Thims are a strange breed, dont know which country they belong to, lack decent schooling, and belong to a screwed up religion, best just to ignore.

I don't think you are but I'll elaborate on behalf of the poster: the question, aimed specifically at those who support McCoist come what may, is do you want Rangers to succeed or do you want Rangers under McCoist to succeed?

Both is not a valid answer because, right now, the two are mutually exclusive.

I want both to happen whilst acknowledging that it isn't happening now.

Was the praise for McCoist after we whipped Motherwell purely sentiment too?

There's much more to McCoist than a few terrible results. His managerial career will mirror his playing career.

If McCoist had listened to the boo boys back then he'd never have become the legend he is. I have faith in the man and the least he deserves from us is the respect and loyalty he delivered himself.

You're very right pal - even tho' ma heid is busy sinking into ma shudders - i expect Ally to do the very same as he did in his playing career. He's a winner - as a player, as an ambassador for our club, and he will be a winner as a manager.

Just a very difficult f.cken time at the moment - i wish i had a fcken cat to boot.