Our Manager - Ally McCoist

le guen was forced out for less, but because ally is a club legend he can do no wrong in the fans eyes.

just wish the fans would actually lift their head and see that ally is not manager material, wasn't last year and isn't this year from the current form.

not learned from any mistakes he's made

That result today has been coming all season, at the moment our away form isn't good enough. That is partly down to the manager's tactics and the players simply not turning up. They've let the man down badly.

However, I have faith in Ally. What he has done for the club in the last 7 months will be talked about for generations to come. People should remember what the guy means to this club, some of the language used when referring to Ally McCoist on here is an absolute disgrace.

On the pitch, we have been humbled, kicked at every turn. Thrown into circumstances beyond the ken of anyone ever involved with the club. We have to face reality and recognise where we are, the old sense of entitlement is part of the problem. We have no right to roll up to places like Stirling and expect victory, the players need to take a look at themselves and ask if they are giving everything they possibly can in our hour of need.

We will turn this around, I have total faith. Once we achieve team cohesion we will then be able to produce results. It will take patience and support.

not that i am condoning the shite flung at him mate, but if ally is as hurting as we are, why the fuck does he not fix the glaring issues that are in our team

i honestly dont give a fuck anymore about lack of pre season, losing 23 so called players since january, playing in unknown territories

We have been absolutely honking away from home in the SFL, today was no surprise, yet mccoist has once again done heehaw during a match to swing it in our favour

green said we have a wage bill of 6mill a year now, say even 1 million is player wages, to be beaten off of guys that have full time jobs on minimum wage is a fucking disgrace, nothing less

I'm not disagreeing wae any that :lol:

Read my post above this. I think he should go. The abuse is totally uncalled for

I admire your optimism.

But McCoist has shown nothing to prove that anything is going to change.

I think, for starters, the half-hearted nature of training at Auchenhowie needs to be revamped. That won't happen under McCoist - certainty.

I dont see anyone blindly backing him in all honesty. Most people are sick fed up of reading personal abuse directed to him. I dont think he has it but some of the stuff directed towards him is fucking stinking

what allot of shite people have been saying he isn't upto football management on what planet is that classed as "personal abuse" everyone respects Ally McCoist the man and the footballer but that counts for nothing as a manger he has to earn his stripes all over again in that regard and he has not done that if Ally was a foreign manager with no connection to Rangers then entire support would want him out.

what allot of shite people have been saying he isn't upto football management on what planet is that classed as "personal abuse" everyone respects Ally McCoist the man and the footballer but that counts for nothing as a manger he has to earn his stripes all over again in that regard and he has not done that if Ally was a foreign manager with no connection to Rangers then entire support would want him out.

:lol: Read the comments ffs

People are entitled to their opinions but I can not stomach some of the disgusting comments about a Rangers Legend in here. He deserves respect, even if you want a different manager to take us forward.

yes people have opions however how long do we suffer ally has no idea how to change a game bring on the donkey kevin kyle playing high balls is not the answer

the fans are doing thier bit charle green is doing is bit time for ally & co to step up to the plate and do thier bit

this team is shocking

thank fuck you arent the manager if you dont know our players names and kyle didnt start.

Kal, I never said Kyle started the match I said he started before Kal. If there are subs on the bench and one scored the week before, it's a no brainer surely you must see that?

Av been reading some posts and cause people have an opinion on coisty and saying time to step aside well agree but that dose not mean yae get called a Celtic fan .. If someone has an opinion they should be allowed Tay post it with out been called a Celtic fan its pissing me off this is a website for very rangers fan way every opinion on rangers player , manager ! :ulster:

:shifty:

You can judge a manager by how a team comes out in the 2nd half of a game when the are losing.

Rangers assaulted Stirling Albions goal for the first 15 minutes of the second half, clearly McCoist has NOT lost the dressing room and the players are willing to go the extra yard for him this was clear as soon as the 2nd half kicked off.

Ally has one issue to address and it's our fucking abysmal away form.

Once that gets sorted we'll be fine.

I'm not one to get my knickers in a twist, I like to think of myself as a cool, calm and collected customer. The smartest one in the room is always the quietest.

One issue? :lol:

Blind faith loyal.