Lafferty feels unwelcome at Ibrox

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fwiw noone should have to put up with bricks through the window. But if like he said, he decided to leave months before we went into admin...then he could have done the defent thing and told us at the time.

Maybe there would be less bad blood right now. I can never forgive any of these cunts for walking out on us when we needed them more than ever before.

Ranger supporter? As Ally said We don't do walking away. As you walked away that excludes you from the privilege of classing your self as a Rangers supporter and forfeit any right to class Ibrox as your home. Having been sacked 3 times and resulting in losing my home I have no sympathy for you and am disappointed that my ST money kept you in luxury during your privileged stay at Ibrox. Due to unemployment I was concerned That I wouldn't be able to renew my ST this season. Fortunately I managed to get a 3 month temp job which has allowed me to renew my and grandsons ticket and due to the reduced St prices buy another one for another grandson thats just what we do. NO! Rangers Supporters don't walk away. In the meantime I will have the privilege to attend Ibrox with 2 of my grandsons today to witness the return of true Ibrox heroes no traitors allowed.

He made the decision to leave "5 or 6 months before admin"? Hmm. That would be during the summer transfer window then. And before the January transfer window when, let's face it, Whyte would have sold him for a tenner if he'd asked to leave.

You're not only a traitor but a liar Kyle. Shut up and fuck off.

The guys a tool, he came in to the shop I work in 2 seasons ago just before the start of pre season, I asked him if he was looking forward to getting back into training and his reply was "nah not really, would rather be back in the bahamas" summed him up for me to be honest and what his father in law thinks of him is a whole other kettle of fish (and not just because he's a tim)

i can be thick sometimes. What doea this actually mean mate?

It means that he is a twat (tu)

Essentially he is saying that newco put him in a situation where his only option was to leave and find a new club.

Which completely contradicts his article today. He has just shat on himself from a great height. (tu)

Its in the share prospectus.

https://www.rangersshareoffer.com/Prospectus.pdf

"Sone Aluko, Kyle Lafferty and Jamie Ness have raised employment tribunal claims against Newco. They claim constructive dismissal."

How can you claim constructive dismissal against something you claim you never worked for?! Does this mean if they're successful we can claim a transfer fee?

Fair enough the family reasons, i wouldn't want to bring a kid up in this vile bigoted infested times either but he chose the cowards way out and helped stick the knife in the back of "his boyhood club"

Sad judas cunt trying to pull the "it was for my family" pish. Knows fine well we should have got the money that he no doubt fuckin pocketed. Mo Edu left because he just didnt want to play in the 3rd division, but hes far more welcome at ibrox than this cunt ever will be. I wonder why eh.

Kyle lafferty, and the rest who used the clubs circumstances to make money, will never be forgiven or welcome at ibrox as far as im concerned. No one ever had a problem if these guys wanted to leave, its how they did it.

Judas

Well why not say that when you left? Why take 6 months before you speak out about such a horrible incident to his pregnant wife?

Would not be welcomed back by me (or any of the rest for that matter)

Transferring over he could have got use even just £0.5 million or something, money which could have been vital for us in the summer.

How can you claim constructive dismissal against something you claim you never worked for?! Does this mean if they're successful we can claim a transfer fee?

The issue is that he was transferred across on the 14th June. Technically he did work for newco. But his claims are nonsense.

And they should never be forgotten either. (tu)

“Maybe the only thing I would have wanted to happen was for Rangers to get money for me but the situation wasn’t of my making, I took advice, and that was it.

You 'took advice' to shaft the club. And THAT situation was completely of your making.

Unreal.

At the very least take responsibility for your actions ya spineless big wank.