Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

This country is so far gone its not true, terrorist crooks are running the place between taxi firms, bus companies, boozers, etc and the polis are sent to arrest this boy ? What the fuck ? That horrible wee fat cunt salmond and his freak show party have a lot to answer for and answer for it they will ! A shithole shambles of a country ! :sherlock:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let them come, fuck them.

on a side note: had a mental barney with 2 traffic wardens today lol. was fun.

It was nice knowing you... A uniform is a uniform. You crossed the line Gogzster, you... you... you goddamn... freedom fighter.

I will avenge you, compadré...

It was nice knowing you... A uniform is a uniform. You crossed the line Gogzster, you... you... you goddamn... freedom fighter.

I will avenge you, compadré...

nah, that cunt obviously failed the polis exam mate :P

wee hitler bastards

Aye this Limmy's got a way with words.

Seems some of them may put him away.

Serious Crime....Terrorisim.....yer havin a laugh.....oh sorry that's not allowed in this brave new Scotland

Wonder if Mr Fish has got a job lined up in that great land of free speech when he gets his arse kicked in the referendum.?

"freedom of speech" is different to "saying anything you want"

Really? I assume you mean that saying unpopular things, like racist stuff or bigoted stuff, does not fall under freedom of speech?

Tolerance is a wonderful thing. As far as I am concerned, if you are not encouraging violence, theft or fraud against a person or persons, then you should be allowed to think, feel and say whatever you want; regardless of how it makes people feel.

Seriously, we will get to a point where I could cry blue murder at someone calling me a speccy cunt and get them the jail. Where does it end? This tattle tale type of society only leads to one place, historically.

Really? I assume you mean that saying unpopular things, like racist stuff or bigoted stuff, does not fall under freedom of speech?

Tolerance is a wonderful thing. As far as I am concerned, if you are not encouraging violence, theft or fraud against a person or persons, then you should be allowed to think, feel and say whatever you want; regardless of how it makes people feel.

Seriously, we will get to a point where I could cry blue murder at someone calling me a speccy cunt and get them the jail. Where does it end? This tattle tale type of society only leads to one place, historically.

Cant agree with this.

Should it be okay to call a black person a monkey or a n*****? Absolutely not.

Should you be able to laugh at the deaths of the innocent and make lude jokes about the kids that just got shot over in the US?

There are always examples where things need to be reigned in.

Cant agree with this.

Should it be okay to call a black person a monkey or a n*****? Absolutely not.

Should you be able to laugh at the deaths of the innocent and make lude jokes about the kids that just got shot over in the US?

There are always examples where things need to be reigned in.

You are talking about the moral line in the sand

Unfortunately the tims and hand wringers with their mock offendedness have moved that right up the beach and on to the promenade

When it suits them