Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

A man has been arrested in South Ayrshire over alleged offensive remarks on a Rangers supporters website.

BBC Scotland understands David Limond was held in Ayr on Friday morning by officers from Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit.

The 40-year-old was charged under the Criminal Justice and Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010.

Mr Limond was released on an undertaking to appear in court at a later date.

He is expected to appear at at Rothesay Sheriff Court on 7 January next year in relation to the alleged incident.

A police spokeswoman said: "On Friday 14 December 2012, officers from Strathclyde Police's major crime and terrorism unit detained and arrested a 40-year-old man in relation to alleged remarks made online.

"He was charged under the Criminal Justice Licensing (Scotland) Act 2010. The man was later released on an undertaking."

ARE THIS LOT FUCKING KIDDING? :ph34r: What a fucked up country Scotland has turned into.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The major crimes and terrorist fucking unit????????.

What the fuck has this country become?. You would think with everything going on in the world right now, that the terrorism and major crime squad would have better things to be fucking doing.

The major crimes and terrorist fucking unit????????.

What the fuck has this country become?. You would think with everything going on in the world right now, that the terrorism and major crime squad would have better things to be fucking doing.

Careful gogzy - they'll be coming for you next!

Be afraid..be very afraid.. In awec salmons "scotland for ALL" If you post naughty naughty..very naughty things on the web/forums.. Then the MAJOR CRIME & TERRORISM UNIT..Come steaming in the door!!??.. Isnt this a BRAVE NEW SCOTLAND??.. I think on another thread someone mentioned packing a bag and gettin tae fuck oot of this RHAT INFESTED CESSPIT.. Im looking into Canada right now.. FREEDOM OF SPEECH??. Only for the minorities in Ecosse!! Bb(filth)c will probly lead with this tonite!!??.." Ayrshire terrorist Rangers fan raided for having a cheek to forget who is in charge"!!

I can't remember anything particularly venomous or hate-filled. I think his humour is kinda silly and sometimes really good for belly laughs. That 'How To Lose Every Facebook Friend in a Minute' was class. I played it to my German burd at the time and she was like 'Huh?'

FREE DAVID LIMOND!!! FREE HIM NOW!!!

What that? you got a link?

It's on that soundcloud page...

https://soundcloud.com/davidlimond

Scotland's Shame is still his finest moment IMHO

Or am I mixing it up with that "Maurice Malpas" one?

Edit: he's got 29 vids on youtube I think...

http://www.youtube.com/user/YonDailyGossip?feature=watch

Be afraid..be very afraid.. In awec salmons "scotland for ALL" If you post naughty naughty..very naughty things on the web/forums.. Then the MAJOR CRIME & TERRORISM UNIT..Come steaming in the door!!??.. Isnt this a BRAVE NEW SCOTLAND??.. I think on another thread someone mentioned packing a bag and gettin tae fuck oot of this RHAT INFESTED CESSPIT.. Im looking into Canada right now.. FREEDOM OF SPEECH??. Only for the minorities in Ecosse!! Bb(filth)c will probly lead with this tonite!!??.." Ayrshire terrorist Rangers fan raided for having a cheek to forget who is in charge"!!

If he was arrested in Ayrshire, then why does he need to go to court in Rothesay? That's in Argyll and Bute.

This guys 40? Are you serious? If so then he's a bigger joke than I thought, I assumed by listening to him he was around late 20s and just needed to grow up a bit, but 40?! Fuckin' hell man.

An idiot then, His stuff is cringeworthy and aimed purely at fannies. That podcast he done recently with the ned was a total embarrassment, He's last thing i want Rangers to be associated with.

I haven't seen any of his stuff, but law and order in Scotland must have improved greatly since I emigrated if some t*** being offended by a rubbish comedian is a matter for the major crimes and terrorism unit to deal with.