Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

You are talking about the moral line in the sand

Unfortunately the tims and hand wringers with their mock offendedness have moved that right up the beach and on to the promenade

When it suits them

To be honest, im not a fan of Limmy and think he was stupid for getting himself into this position. He should not have been arrested though.

We should still try to fight a bit more clever though. Organising a twitter campaign (however tactfully it was worded) against someone with a victim agenda and a journo pal was not a good move.

I have no love for the woman, so im not saying this out of a big moral stance.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to interrupt, but does anyone actually know what he was nicked for? Before we start debating Scottish independence, or the American constitution, I thought that might be a good place to start.

Have you even read the thread? or have you seen a few comments and jumped the gun?

I think it is due to the clip played in this hatchet job from plastic journo Thomson.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/piercing-wall-silence-surrounding-rangers-fans/2891?replytocom=36983

Is that the one from C4 News? Cos Bogtrotters, who seems to know him, says he's been nicked for posts, not podcasts.

I think it is due to the clip played in this hatchet job from plastic journo Thomson.

http://blogs.channel...eplytocom=36983

You're right about it being a hatchet job - taken completely out of context.

Angela Haggerty wasn't even the target of the tweets - it was the person she associates with and edited his book. People on the show were invited to ask her about his involvement (if any) in the death of a pensioner in Shettleston in 1998.

So Phil 3 names is allowed to write a book that is all lies about Rangers, and a Rangers fan on the internet gets the jail for some comments people didn't like?

I don't like alof of comments tweeted by some mad ra sellick who are out their so i will be expecting all of them to be getting charged for the same reasons as limmy has?

Some dafties seem to think they are utterly anonymous on the internet. At the same time, so much shite gets talked on the net, you do really wonder why people get nicked for basically just talking shite. Need to see what he said but this whole 'sectarian abuse is the worst thing in the world!' garbage is just that - garbage.

There is so much worse than that its utterly pathetic that people consider it such a big deal