Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pure bawbaggery, but we need to learn 2 lessons from this

1) Don't give them more ammo

2) We must be very active in reporting EVERY article, podcast or post they make, that can be deemed offensive.

We need to be much more vociferous, so Salmonds stormtroopers have to act on it.

Yes it's petty and stooping to their level, but we're in a war here guys and not shooting back.

I hate this snidey stuff, but I'll say this for them, they recognised early on how good a weapon it is and have made full use of it.

It's like their dodgy songs campaign, we can turn it back on them. Stop doing it, step back and highlight THEIR offensive stuff. Unable to point fingers, they'll be forced back under their rocks. At the very least it will highlight the ridiculousness of these new laws.

If we do nothing, we just play into their hands.

Personally, i agree with you.

However, i've said similar things in the past and been accused of acting "tarrier like" and being "obsessed".

I routinely complain to several organisations, including MP's, the BBC and CH4.

It gets really old after a while being fobbed off with excuses and bullshit words like "inclusive" "balanced" and "impartial".

Personally, i agree with you.

However, i've said similar things in the past and been accused of acting "tarrier like" and being "obsessed".

I routinely complain to several organisations, including MP's, the BBC and CH4.

It gets really old after a while being fobbed off with excuses and bullshit words like "inclusive" "balanced" and "impartial".

That's what happens when it's just individual fans mate, which is why we need to co ordinate it more and swell the numbers, big enough and loud enough they can't sweep them under the carpet.

It won't happen overnight, but they chipped away for ages and got there eventually. We must do the same.

Really? I assume you mean that saying unpopular things, like racist stuff or bigoted stuff, does not fall under freedom of speech?

Tolerance is a wonderful thing. As far as I am concerned, if you are not encouraging violence, theft or fraud against a person or persons, then you should be allowed to think, feel and say whatever you want; regardless of how it makes people feel.

Seriously, we will get to a point where I could cry blue murder at someone calling me a speccy cunt and get them the jail. Where does it end? This tattle tale type of society only leads to one place, historically.

I was merely pointing out that having the freedom of speech doesnt negate abuse of any kind.

I'm all for saying what you want when you want to who you want. It doesnt bother me at all, what peaople say.

But for those citing freedom of speech as a defence for whatever Limmy has said is flawed as thats not the way it works.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20730044

It might not be sectarian, he may be charged for behaving in a threatening or abusive manner likely to cause a reasonable person distress or to suffer from a state of fear and alarm. That is the essence of section 38.

This is pure bawbaggery, but we need to learn 2 lessons from this

1) Don't give them more ammo

2) We must be very active in reporting EVERY article, podcast or post they make, that can be deemed offensive.

We need to be much more vociferous, so Salmonds stormtroopers have to act on it.

Yes it's petty and stooping to their level, but we're in a war here guys and not shooting back.

I hate this snidey stuff, but I'll say this for them, they recognised early on how good a weapon it is and have made full use of it.

It's like their dodgy songs campaign, we can turn it back on them. Stop doing it, step back and highlight THEIR offensive stuff. Unable to point fingers, they'll be forced back under their rocks. At the very least it will highlight the ridiculousness of these new laws.

If we do nothing, we just play into their hands.

If nothing else we can't give the authorities the excuse to just shrug and say: "it wasn't brought to our attention," when it comes to the other lot.

Gogzy, I'd love to defend myself in court, if or when, I ever get arrested for saying "Fuck the pope". or "Fuck the catholic ideology".

The leader of the most corrupt, horrible, hypicritical so-called faith deserves to be fucked. The catholic faith is a money laundering corrupt business, nothing more.

Mate,you are actually telling the truth,albeit in sweaty type of way.

Love to see them try you,cos they ain't got a eg to stand on.

Gogzy, I'd love to defend myself in court, if or when, I ever get arrested for saying "Fuck the pope". or "Fuck the catholic ideology".

The leader of the most corrupt, horrible, hypicritical so-called faith deserves to be fucked. The catholic faith is a money laundering corrupt business, nothing more.

(tu)

The guys a fucking bear and thats alright by me .We have way to many enemies in Scotland's sesspit media for us to be having a go at one of our own .Ffs he may not be funny in some people's eyes but neither is Boyle ,Bridges and Connelly in mine .Cut the guy some slack Ffs

I dont see why Im being told to get off my high horse. Limmy seemed pretty full of himself when attempting to slate me for criticising his show, trying to say I was some wee no mark fan that had never done anything for Rangers, even though I was at the game supporting the club while he was on his show going on about what pubs he was barred from.

He then proceeded to say that RM members are not real fans. And created a podcast in which he spend an hour slating a supporters group that does great work for the club.

Some folk are up his arse because hes gained minor celeb status by being on a shite phone in which barely mentioned Rangers and having a brother with a TV show.

Sorry but I dont care who he is, he had words against me and I therefore defended myself. I find the fact that the guy is a middle aged man, and not some young guy with an excuse for being so immature, rather laughable. You'd think he had immunity from criticism the way he spat the dummy out on here.