Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This country is so far gone its not true, terrorist crooks are running the place between taxi firms, bus companies, boozers, etc and the polis are sent to arrest this boy ? What the fuck ? That horrible wee fat cunt salmond and his freak show party have a lot to answer for and answer for it they will ! A shithole shambles of a country ! :sherlock:

As soon as that glorified cooncil at holyrood was set up this was always going to happen :anguish:

What I find ridiculous about all this is that there will come a point where its realised how backwards and draconian this nonsense is but it will be too late fr all the people with garbage convictions as a result of it. Honestly police and PF need to get a grip and grow the fuck up, this is primary school stuff "he said a bad word" strangely it only seems to be "bad words" directed at certain groups that matter and only if uttered by certain people.

jack better hide before the major crime and terrorisim unit bash his door down for his post :P

Gogzy, I'd love to defend myself in court, if or when, I ever get arrested for saying "Fuck the pope". or "Fuck the catholic ideology".

The leader of the most corrupt, horrible, hypicritical so-called faith deserves to be fucked. The catholic faith is a money laundering corrupt business, nothing more.

Cant agree with this.

Should it be okay to call a black person a monkey or a n*****? Absolutely not.

Should you be able to laugh at the deaths of the innocent and make lude jokes about the kids that just got shot over in the US?

There are always examples where things need to be reigned in.

Theyre only words though. One of the first, and seemingly long lost, lessons in life - sticks n stones

We should still try to fight a bit more clever though. Organising a twitter campaign (however tactfully it was worded) against someone with a victim agenda and a journo pal was not a good move.

I hardly think its an offence though never mind an offence worthy of the people who arrested him

What I find ridiculous about all this is that there will come a point where its realised how backwards and draconian this nonsense is but it will be too late...

They are pitting the man on the street against his peers... making the working classes argue over chocolate teapots while they hoover up a higher percentage of wealth... widening the gap...

We are set for a return to the feudal system... but by the time it happens, it will be too late.

Back to the dark ages... but as long as we have the fitba' to point score.

And the cry was:

"You're going home in an Ox and cart!"

If Scotland gets Independence, I shudder to think what the Constitution will look like. Freedom of speech is stopped and freedom of thought also will be illegal. Criticism of Rome will no doubt also be banned.

Erm... Is this erosion of people's rights exclusive to Scotland then...? I think you will find that the lower classes are being prepared for a return to slavery by their 'masters.' All over the world.

Erm... Is this erosion of people's rights exclusive to Scotland then...? I think you will find that the lower classes are being prepared for a return to slavery by their 'masters.' All over the world.

They are indeed. I always laugh when I read or hear people stating this all "Salmonds doing". No its not. He is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself. You have top elitists on every major news network in the world proclaiming that they have conquered the west; and still people need it spelled out for them.

They are indeed. I always laugh when I read or hear people stating this all "Salmonds doing". No its not. He is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself. You have top elitists on every major news network in the world proclaiming that they have conquered the west; and still people need it spelled out for them.

Ran out of reps for the day but (tu) great post. Good to know someone is awake in the world.

bill-murray-upvote-gif-feb70bdb-sz500x500-animate.gif

This is pure bawbaggery, but we need to learn 2 lessons from this

1) Don't give them more ammo

2) We must be very active in reporting EVERY article, podcast or post they make, that can be deemed offensive.

We need to be much more vociferous, so Salmonds stormtroopers have to act on it.

Yes it's petty and stooping to their level, but we're in a war here guys and not shooting back.

I hate this snidey stuff, but I'll say this for them, they recognised early on how good a weapon it is and have made full use of it.

It's like their dodgy songs campaign, we can turn it back on them. Stop doing it, step back and highlight THEIR offensive stuff. Unable to point fingers, they'll be forced back under their rocks. At the very least it will highlight the ridiculousness of these new laws.

If we do nothing, we just play into their hands.

This is pure bawbaggery, but we need to learn 2 lessons from this

1) Don't give them more ammo

2) We must be very active in reporting EVERY article, podcast or post they make, that can be deemed offensive.

We need to be much more vociferous, so Salmonds stormtroopers have to act on it.

Yes it's petty and stooping to their level, but we're in a war here guys and not shooting back.

I hate this snidey stuff, but I'll say this for them, they recognised early on how good a weapon it is and have made full use of it.

It's like their dodgy songs campaign, we can turn it back on them. Stop doing it, step back and highlight THEIR offensive stuff. Unable to point fingers, they'll be forced back under their rocks. At the very least it will highlight the ridiculousness of these new laws.

If we do nothing, we just play into their hands.

Well said guardian