Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

Certainly not, but I am in favour of the police allowed to do their job without being hindered. if someone is deemed to have committed an offence then they should be arrested without the boys asking for explanations from the police.

If the boys want an explanation of why their friend was arrested they can go to court the next day and see for themselves and not bother the police, potentially creating a volatile situation.

not bother the police? if you walked by one of them near the kiosk at full time they were swinging for you, so tell me what did we do to deserve that?

I expect better from you than this comment.

The guys in BF1 were singing the "We hate c***c fn bastds" line which is illegal.

I didn't blame anyone for starting the bother tonight as I stated I couldn't tell what set it off. My seat is in CR3. Judging by posts from people in the Broomloan, they don't know either.

... and how many septic fans were at Ibrox tonight be offended by that song?

not bother the police? if you walked by one of them near the kiosk at full time they were swinging for you, so tell me what did we do to deserve that?

I was not at the kiosks and did not witness these things so it would be unfair of me to comment. I would advise that complaints are lodged, perhaps with appropriate evidence, smartphone video CCTV, witnesses etc. I personally have never had any issues with the police, I get on fine with them. That being said if there are grievances, complaints should be made. The police have strict rules and have seen them being prosecuted for going over the score. All it takes is a complaint and evidence.

Aw shes been doing is greeting in this full thread about songs. I've already told you what happened tonight and it had fuck all to do with songs. Greet greet and greet.

Still does not excuse name calling.

The thread has lost it's way,the point surely is that the police have been extremely hostile and as football fans do(especially us) reacted badly to the police.

The UB's must surely put out an informed statement about this.

And also,maybe you shouldn't fuck with CG.After all he has raised the money now..............

Sat in the Club Deck tonight with my dad. My half-season ticket kicks in on Boxing Day. Due to my own football commitments for the past 10-12 years, this is my first "season" ticket albeit I've attended every game I've been able to afford since I was wee. I won't have anyone label me as "spineless" or "part-time" regardless of my stance on what happened tonight. It's this kind of in-fighting that leads to the "should I/would I" atmosphere at Ibrox in the first place.

However, the way in which the Union Bears & The Blue Order lads were treated tonight was quite frankly appalling. It's saddening that, in this day and age, the police forces of this country can't find it within themselves to acknowledge that a football scarf around a young man's shoulders does not render him a criminal at their peril. It is disgusting. Although the passage of view from the Bill Struth Stand couldn't allow a clear sight of the police action itself, the sheer number of luminous yellow jackets was in itself bewildering. This is a football match, not a fucking anarchist intervention.

Why was there such a concentration of officers within the one section of the ground and not anywhere else? What 'real' problems have occurred within BF1 since it first emerged? Okay, the crowd surfing was criticised, but it was stopped. There are no safety issues. The lads in control of the section deserve enormous credit for their efforts in improving the atmosphere at Ibrox whilst sustaining the safety of the fans involved.

It's alarmingly easy for certain people within the support to immediately side with the police on nights like these but, I'm sorry - it has to be blunt - you need to waken the fuck up. First and foremost, I don't agree with this 'ACAB' shite that gets branded about as if all cops are as corrupt and bullish as certain individuals, but you'd be blind not to agree that there are power-hungry thugs within Strathclyde's forces who - after a bullying of their own in their younger years - are out to gain their own sense of fightback against ordinary people, whether its on the streets or in the stands. It does happen. There are bastards out there. The lads in BF1 deserve more than what's being shown to them by some people within this thread.

The truth will most certainly arrive in the coming days (possibly weeks) but until then quit the routine attack on the younger Bears who, like you and I, love supporting the Rangers every Saturday.

Quick note: This 'Nazi Scotland' shite is embarrassing. Stop it. It shames everyone and anyone who suffered during that era. Salmond may be a fat cunt with nothing but shit for brains but he isn't goose-stepping into Poland any time soon.

This thread is reekin of the mhanky mob. Bottom line is the UB and TBO have been superb all season. The games I've been at with my wife and 3 kids they have made the atmosphere and always behaved impeccably. The only consistent factor is the over policing of their section inside and outside. They have been targeted home and away by the police searched harassed filmed etc. This is Scotland not Nazi Germany! So what if they had anti SNP banners- is this not a free country?

Sat in the Club Deck tonight with my dad. My half-season ticket kicks in on Boxing Day. Due to my own football commitments for the past 10-12 years, this is my first "season" ticket albeit I've attended every game I've been able to afford since I was wee. I won't have anyone label me as "spineless" or "part-time" regardless of my stance on what happened tonight. It's this kind of in-fighting that leads to the "should I/would I" atmosphere at Ibrox in the first place.

However, the way in which the Union Bears & The Blue Order lads were treated tonight was quite frankly appalling. It's saddening that, in this day and age, the police forces of this country can't find it within themselves to acknowledge that a football scarf around a young man's shoulders does not render him a criminal at their peril. It is disgusting. Although the passage of view from the Bill Struth Stand couldn't allow a clear sight of the police action itself, the sheer number of luminous yellow jackets was in itself bewildering. This is a football match, not a fucking anarchist intervention.

Why was there such a concentration of officers within the one section of the ground and not anywhere else? What 'real' problems have occurred within BF1 since it first emerged? Okay, the crowd surfing was criticised, but it was stopped. There are no safety issues. The lads in control of the section deserve enormous credit for their efforts in improving the atmosphere at Ibrox whilst sustaining the safety of the fans involved.

It's alarmingly easy for certain people within the support to immediately side with the police on nights like these but, I'm sorry - it has to be blunt - you need to waken the fuck up. First and foremost, I don't agree with this 'ACAB' shite that gets branded about as if all cops are as corrupt and bullish as certain individuals, but you'd be blind not to agree that there are power-hungry thugs within Strathclyde's forces who - after a bullying of their own in their younger years - are out to gain their own sense of fightback against ordinary people, whether its on the streets or in the stands. It does happen. There are bastards out there. The lads in BF1 deserve more than what's being shown to them by some people within this thread.

The truth will most certainly arrive in the coming days (possibly weeks) but until then quit the routine attack on the younger Bears who, like you and I, love supporting the Rangers every Saturday.

Quick note: This 'Nazi Scotland' shite is embarrassing. Stop it. It shames everyone and anyone who suffered during that era. Salmond may be a fat cunt with nothing but shit for brains but he isn't goose-stepping into Poland any time soon.

yes

I fucking despair at the fact some of our own fans are offended by us singing "We hate Celtic, bastards" :anguish: Honestly that is fucking pathetic, gradually every single one of our songs will be picked a part until there is fuck all left, or eleven claps then 'Rangers'.

:anguish:

The law of the land says you can't sing "we hate c****c, f*****n b*******s". It doesn't offend me but what does is when people get Rangers FC and the rest of the fans a bad name. It isn't the Rangers support in general that has a problem about the words, it's the SNP government and the law of the land that is the problem. What every Rangers supporter needs to understand is that there is no going back. They will never rescind the law.

We have just had a really successful stock market flotation but some of our support still want to get us bad publicity.

As for our songs being banned, we have more Club songs than any team I know and if the correct words were sung there wouldn't be any problem.

While I like most of the song Super Rangers, I find the offending and illegal phrase distasteful as it causes the club we all love a lot of bother.

By singing the phrase in question you invite trouble to the door of the club....

See if anything our support does "offends" you, I revert you back to my last post to you. Good riddence.

Should anyone have been batoned, pushed downstairs, punched etc. at tonight's game? Not judging by anything I saw/heard on RTV.

If anyone was indeed assaulted for singing, waving flags then that is a disgrace. Regardless of subject matter.

Arrested? Fair enough.

Assaulted? No.

See if anything our support does "offends" you, I revert you back to my last post to you. Good riddence.

Keep up with that attitude and you will soon be the subject of a Football Banning order....WE all have to live by the Laws of the Land END OF!

Those who chose to break those laws deserve everything they get.

Should anyone have been batoned, pushed downstairs, punched etc. at tonight's game? Not judging by anything I saw/heard on RTV.

If anyone was indeed assaulted for singing, waving flags then that is a disgrace. Regardless of subject matter.

Arrested? Fair enough.

Assaulted? No.

if that has happened then folks need to make formal complaints!