Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

I wanted to see if anyone else had heard of this or even seen it...that was all.

I could not believe that anyone would be so stupid as to do such a thing.

What forum was it ?

Surely there were replies to such a statement...why did you not wait on that forum to see what people were saying ?.

I really do despair at these muppets in our support, how about you bend over salmond's knee and receive a big independance spanking?!

It has fuck all to do with certain words in songs, the laws are to pander to a catholic minority as they get the vote of being discriminated against as they are the minority and are "racially abused". please tell me where the derogatory remarks to catholics are in the famine song? yet it is banned, why? because spineless cunts wont stick up to these new cuntish laws. the tims can sing freely about sending brits home from ireland yet we can't from scotland?!

I don't hate catholic people in the slightest and would never choose my friends based on religion, i am atheist and i hate religion i believe it is just a dictatorship to many, i despise islam as i believe it doesn't give people freedom to live. and i despise the catholic religion i believe telling a girl after she has being raped that she must keep the baby or that you can't use contraception because this fucking pope that lives thousands of miles away wont allow you. I believe they are an extremely strong corrupt dictatorship of a religion, do i hate catholic people? no, people can have their own views. But please tell me why i can't sing fuck the pope and the vatican to show my feelings to which i believe is a corrupt church and panders to pedophiles. while people can chant fuck the queen in a country where she is head of state and i may add the queen is also head of the church. but no that aint sectarian is it?

If people are gonna sit by and except this then i despair.

So you just made it up basically?

A complete left field comment totally irrelevant to the whole discussion

You said you couldn't comment on what happened at the kiosks because you weren't there yet you commented on something you allegedly read in another forum which no one else had mentioned and was slipped into the thread completely out of context

I suspect you either work for the press or FOCUS

If its the latter I hope you have the appropriate authority in place to engage with people on here

Agent provocateur is frowned on these days

You are wrong. I work for neither.

At the end of the day the time might come when we need other Bears at our back but the way things are going with all this division there will probably none

That's that saddens me the most.

You know the reason this has all kickers off (fans division). It's been so log since this topic was discussed and now when something happens this is the excuse given for the actions of Strathclyde police tonight.

Indeed it is, however its changing at games! You can feel it

Guess it depends who you're in with at the time.. at foress i remember a steward running into a bunch of us trying to act the big man and he was promptly chucked right back out and everyone stood there ground fairly well against all the stewards and police :lol: But you're probably right, starting to change.

Still seems the same on the buses, thank fuck

Guess it depends who you're in with at the time.. at foress i remember a steward running into a bunch of us trying to act the big man and he was promptly chucked right back out and everyone stood there ground fairly well against all the stewards and police :lol: But you're probably right, starting to change.

Still seems the same on the buses, thank fuck

Buses and boozers are still good for it mate!

Best places to be at times

I really do despair at these muppets in our support, how about you bend over salmond's knee and receive a big independance spanking?!

It has fuck all to do with certain words in songs, the laws are to pander to a catholic minority as they get the vote of being discriminated against as they are the minority and are "racially abused". please tell me where the derogatory remarks to catholics are in the famine song? yet it is banned, why? because spineless cunts wont stick up to these new cuntish laws. the tims can sing freely about sending brits home from ireland yet we can't from scotland?!

I don't hate catholic people in the slightest and would never choose my friends based on religion, i am atheist and i hate religion i believe it is just a dictatorship to many, i despise islam as i believe it doesn't give people freedom to live. and i despise the catholic religion i believe telling a girl after she has being raped that she must keep the baby or that you can't use contraception because this fucking pope that lives thousands of miles away wont allow you. I believe they are an extremely strong corrupt dictatorship of a religion, do i hate catholic people? no, people can have their own views. But please tell me why i can't sing fuck the pope and the vatican to show my feelings to which i believe is a corrupt church and panders to pedophiles. while people can chant fuck the queen in a country where she is head of state and i may add the queen is also head of the church. but no that aint sectarian is it?

If people are gonna sit by and except this then i despair.

Exactly how will breaking the law at Rangers games change the laws which Salmond and his lot have brought in?

The "Famine Song" was deemed racist, I believe. I've no idea what the tims sing at their games but if it is anti-British or anti-The Queen then that is an offence, I believe.

The place for getting laws changed is not in this forum but on a wider political forum.

That's that saddens me the most.

You know the reason this has all kickers off (fans division). It's been so log since this topic was discussed and now when something happens this is the excuse given for the actions of Strathclyde police tonight.

At least this sort of thing smokes out the tims in the room (tu)

This was posted by Bokka11 under the thread At the Game Tonight.

Some folk got a bit to riled. I always try get tickets close to bf1 cause I love the atmosphere but tonight I saw a horrible side to some of our amazing support. I saw lighters, coins and cups being thrown when they were awarded the pen.

I was like WTF when I saw it! So were some others on that thread.

This was posted by Bokka11 under the thread At the Game Tonight.

Some folk got a bit to riled. I always try get tickets close to bf1 cause I love the atmosphere but tonight I saw a horrible side to some of our amazing support. I saw lighters, coins and cups being thrown when they were awarded the pen.

I was like WTF when I saw it! So were some others on that thread.

So no-one substantiated or corroborated it ?