Eurosport half-time video today...touch of class

:cgreen: 'I've started to become a fan and that's dangerous' :7325: Hooked.

Before that he said that the previous two owners were fans. Got that wrong. One was an egomaniac and the other was an out and out criminal. Apart from that well said Charles Green. A breath of fresh air for the Scottish game.

And a big thanks to Neil Alexander. Spoke honestly there and has been an outstanding servant for us.

Fantastic wee video, but what ever happened to the renaming of Murray Park? Or are these old videos of the training park.

Fantastic hearing McCoist wanting to adopt a Ajax Youth System, hopefully this is something that sticks. Not heard much from our supposed Director of Sports Development and what his plans are for Murray Park.

But i remember reading on the forum awhile back regarding possibly getting a Sponsor on the roof of our Training facility and it appears AJAX has that in place or did at one point.

adidas_miCoach_Performance_Centre_2_compressed.jpg

Nice they mentioned the illegal transfer ban.

Good comments / attitude from Neil A.

Did CG say the "last two owners were fans?" . Must be the Yorkshire accent I'm sure he meant fannies.

Good wee video nonetheless --- funny none of the Scottish media could come up with anything similar. All too busy kicking us whilst we were down.

It is Charles Green saying he wont leave until champions league music is playing again. That day will be the best day of my life. I cannot wait.

That's the comment i picked up on to. This is surely a statement that he intends to stay longer than he originally intended.

Can somebody add the link to this post in http format.

I'm tring to get the American guy how did the Being Liverpool show to do a Rangers version as the main guy went to collage here with my boss.

Plus I might get free trip home if I can conn my way into being tour guide ha ha.

Can somebody add the link to this post in http format.

I'm tring to get the American guy how did the Being Liverpool show to do a Rangers version as the main guy went to collage here with my boss.

Plus I might get free trip home if I can conn my way into being tour guide ha ha.

I'm sure Charles Green said they were in contact with Rangers about doing this. This was in September or October i think?