Celik in today's paper.

No.12

One of the worst moves ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my part,i bought the Rangers 3rd strip for my youngest boys birthday as a a surprise,with Celik's name on the back [Mervan],out the Rangers shop in Falkirk [miss that shop],even went to the extent of getting the woman to phone Ibrox for his squad number.

Poor boy only had it on once and even then he covered it up on our supporters bus in fear of ridicule. :5536:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had a problem with him walking as he was just in the door when everything happened.

Playing wise though he looked decent on his debut never showed much after that but would have still liked to have got a year out of him to get a better idea of what he had to offer.

Never ceases to amaze me how some on here rate donkeys like this guy ...............

It never ceases to amaze me how easy some people can dismiss players as "shite" after watching them less than a handful of times

It never ceases to amaze me how negative you are, about almost everything Rangers related.

respect to celik for being honest

unlike the rest of the turncoats

This. He had no ties with the club what so ever. The fact that he only stayed with us a matter of weeks you could argue he still doesn't but he claims to still look out for our results which is nice.

He's a football player, not a Rangers fan. His wages alsohelped pay others at the club.

The article says he's one of the forgotten men, but I'll remember him a hell of a lot more than Davis, McGregor, Lafferty, Whittaker and co.

Before he signed for us I checked him out on You Tube and he really looked the part, scored some excellent goals and looked like he had a bag of ticks up his sleeve. Thought he would really shine on the big Ibrox stage.

He never did shine for us, but I reckon he will come good, he is a skillful player, no doubt.

Is a sub for a very average Italian club and i never needed to see him 5 times to know he was a donkey .

Lets see how long he lasts at this good club in Italy ..........

Quick look on the internet shows he has started in 6 out of 7 of their last games, didn't look further back as appear to be evidence enough that your statement that he is a sub was a frabrication in your mind.

Up there with the worst all time signing we have ever had , no chance he will be anywhere near us again .

I actually thought he had something about him....he was young and you could tell he would be frustrating in that he tried to beat the man twice and go for flicks when they wernt on but given time I think he will be a decent player.

No real surprise him leaving under the circumstances and fair enough to him for his honesty.