Tabloids

jimmy millar

I don`t buy the DR or SM,but do admit to spending 50p on a Saturday Sun.Do yourselves a favour today,avoid it.Hartson is getting tore into us.I know I shouldn`t take him seriously,but why are they paying a self confessed sellek fan to attack us with such alacrity? I`m not gonna use the dreaded "boycott" word,but I like a Saturday paper. Any suggestions?

I don`t buy the DR or SM,but do admit to spending 50p on a Saturday Sun.Do yourselves a favour today,avoid it.Hartson is getting tore into us.I know I shouldn`t take him seriously,but why are they paying a self confessed sellek fan to attack us with such alacrity? I`m not gonna use the dreaded "boycott" word,but I like a Saturday paper. Any suggestions?

Take no notice of Hartson mate...I mean his team were in the champions league on Tuesday and yet he is still talking about us is he? Just a bitter fat man...one if the best YouTube clips is him crying the day we won the league at tanadice. Re a newspaper I tend to buy the weekend evening times edition, not a great paper mind you but best if a bad bunch I'm my opinion.

Why do ex septic players feel the need to comment on our club, we're not their rivals, we're not in their league and they don't believe we are the same club.?

Why don't they write articles or comment on the other SPL clubs?

Next time the mhanky mob make comments about us dying just ask them why they feel the need to keep writing about us

Lol, is true though, In recent past I would have bought a newspaper every day (DR, Sun, etc), now i don't bother. However every now and again while in the newsagents I consider buying a paper. I try and decide which one to buy (ie, proper reporting without the usual Rangers bashing stuff) but can never decide and usually walk out empty handed. I agree with the OP, are there any papers worth buying ?

Lol, is true though, In recent past I would have bought a newspaper every day (DR, Sun, etc), now i don't bother. However every now and again while in the newsagents I consider buying a paper. I try and decide which one to buy (ie, proper reporting without the usual Rangers bashing stuff) but can never decide and usually walk out empty handed. I agree with the OP, are there any papers worth buying ?

Rizla

Fuck sake, when are we going to stop putting tim shite on this forum, please stop giving these cunts oxygen!

I agree, if we don't provide the fuel they will eventually burn themselves out. Apathy towards them is our greatest weapon. Consider the source, and move on.

Daily Express?

Suggestion. Could a thread be pinned entitled "what the papers say - rubbish bin" to put all these bad press stories in? then if you want to read them you can if you don't then don't but at least they'll be marked as rubbish. it's not good giving these journalist the time of day, they want a reaction as it gives them a kick.

Rizla

IZAL Medicated!