SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

Oh yes they can ,and probably will.

It is well within their Capability so they will attempt it.

nacho mate ,this is the only chance in our or there history that they will be able to do this.Its a slur on our name for ever and for me it's what they've been setting this up for as no matter what it can't be taken away .All media poodles are in position .There is only going to be one scenario here so get set for War afterwards and some

As others have suggested, I can see them hitting us with some bullshit trumped-up administration-error charge & a resultant fine to plug the hole in their finances (even if we appeal it, wouldn't it still show up on their balance sheet until the appeal was decided?)

Out of interest - does anyone know where auld Nimmo stays? If so pop round & see if he's got a joiner sticking plywood over his windows, that'll give us a clue...

:pipe:

Irrespective of the result, no-one will respect it. We will still be called cheats if we win and we will still count the titles if we lose. It is so ironic the amount of public money being wasted on this campaign against rangers when that is what we are being accused of. Hopefully this will be the end of it, so fucking bored with this shit. Let's get back to analysing how shit our players are at the moment.

Oh my!! Its hell of a busy in here today!?.. NOT GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES!! and we can watch the Haters and the Obsessed go ape shit, saying stuff like Morally wrong, Government Conspiracy, yada yada yada.. Is todays GUEST list a record??.. Im hoping that RANGERS MEDIA wont go into melt down when we are RIGHTLY PROVEN INNOCENT.. Cause I really want to come on here and GLOAT...

If we are found guilty, they will make example of our great club, because what has already happened isn't enough for the SPL or SFA, there is defo a hidden agenda, football has got to be the most corrupt sport out of all sports now, but its mainly the governing bodies who seem to be the corrupt ones, majority of clubs do have a chance against the powers that be and basically have to accept what is handed down or be threatened with expulsion.

A £5 fine is even too much; Charles Green & Co. should fight this to the bitter end if the verdict sees us guilty.

It's about an interpretation of filing fucking paperwork; that does not justify any form of financial fine, and God forbid, title stripping.

If they do fine us, we should take them to court.

If they title-strip us, it's Pandora's box time........

I would love to be positive about the outcome but as I said on other threads I am preparing for the worst tomorrow and really hope to fuck I am wrong !!

This is not an independent commission as it is selected and presumably paid by the SPL as is Harper MacLeod.

The corrupt cabal tried to blackmail us previously and I believe they will find us "guilty" and impose their punishment such as title stripping, massive fine etc in due course. They make it their rules up as they go along.

Some bears believe that Juninho's EBT is relevant but I understand that these fuckers said that the money was paid when he was leaving the scum and not for playing football.

My only hope is that the FTTT concluded that their was "administative errors" therefore any breach of SPL Rules is minimal.

I have no confidence in the Lawwell/Rhegan/Dhoncaster corrupt cabal and as fans we must never accept any "guilty" verdict and fight these bhastards in the Courts.

Irrespective of the verdict, Gers fans should be demanding that all other clubs' (in the SPL since 1998) financial dealings are investigated.....in the name of sporting integrity !

They are driven by hatred, bigotry and jealousy so get ready to fight back bears.

Irrespective of the verdict, Gers fans should be demanding that all other clubs' (in the SPL since 1998) financial dealings are investigated.....in the name of sporting integrity !

They are driven by hatred, bigotry and jealousy so get ready to fight back bears.

This (tu)

I would love to be positive about the outcome but as I said on other threads I am preparing for the worst tomorrow and really hope to fuck I am wrong !!

This is not an independent commission as it is selected and presumably paid by the SPL as is Harper MacLeod.

The corrupt cabal tried to blackmail us previously and I believe they will find us "guilty" and impose their punishment such as title stripping, massive fine etc in due course. They make it their rules up as they go along.

Some bears believe that Juninho's EBT is relevant but I understand that these fuckers said that the money was paid when he was leaving the scum and not for playing football.

My only hope is that the FTTT concluded that their was "administative errors" therefore any breach of SPL Rules is minimal.

I have no confidence in the Lawwell/Rhegan/Dhoncaster corrupt cabal and as fans we must never accept any "guilty" verdict and fight these bhastards in the Courts.

The media in unison will shout us down and go in to overdrive with the kickings .We just have to be prepared for this

The media in unison will shout us down and go in to overdrive with the kickings .We just have to be prepared for this

Your correct mate. Members of the media will not sleep tonight with the anticipation of getting it into us tomorrow.

As you say, be prepared

i thought LNS said there will be no fine as it is not in his remit.

I think they will deduct points, and funnily enough the points for the leagues in question will be enough for the league to go to them, and this is how they will title strip without actually stripping the titles. Its the sort of thing regan and doncaster would think is clever.

If they take titles it is time we said no more and push our way into hampden and remove them ourselves forceably. No action can tarnish the name of our club more than taking titles.

I think they will deduct points, and funnily enough the points for the leagues in question will be enough for the league to go to them, and this is how they will title strip without actually stripping the titles. Its the sort of thing regan and doncaster would think is clever.

If they take titles it is time we said no more and push our way into hampden and remove them ourselves forceably. No action can tarnish the name of our club more than taking titles.

This is exactly how they will facilitate any "stripping" IMO

No way will titles be stripped, that won't happen. I can envisage a fine of up to half a million quid or so though which will be a setback.

Can't see a 'guilty' verdict though, people are getting in a tizz over nowt, Murray is still a dick for exposing us to this attack though.