SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

I failed miserably with my point earlier. LNS has made his decision and the SPL know it as i read it. Its the SPL making the announcement tomorrow. Im assuming the delay in wait until tomorrow is for the SPL to consider and decide on the punishment.

The Notice of Commission empowers LNS et al to both reach a verdict and determine punishment.

I think we will get a hefty fine that will somehow magically improve the outlook of the published SPL accounts and/or will make up the shortfall of the new structure! I would still be surprised if they go down the route of stripping titles as they must know that would be the final straw and destroy what's left of Scottish football!

Whom would be paying a hefty fine?

So YOU feel that we have n some way cheated our way so thats where the comparison is. :angry:

the comparison is if found guilty the outcome is the same, titles stripped. An amendment on a peice of paper somewhere in a drawer.

Let me make my position clear on this and that of many others on here. We have not cheated anyone, if anyones been cheated its RFC and its fans. I hold absolutely no comparison with us and any cheats anywhere in history....cause we havent cheated anyone!

Icompletely agree we have not cheated, we at most have made an administrative error, but im im just saying the outcome could be the same.

Icompletely agree we have not cheated, we at most have made an administrative error, but im im just saying the outcome could be the same.

I am glad to hear that you agree we have not cheated. If thats the case then sorry but no comparison as he cheated we didnt

it's the media who have been pushing for the stripping of titles all along.

if they say it often enough,then people start to believe it.

in truth,even if found 'guilty',that's the worst case scenario.

i can see a not guilty verdict all the way,any other outcome,phone the solicitor.

I wish I shared your optimism, but I reckon they will go for the jugular

anyone looking in from the outside can see its an open and shut case and not guilty would be delivered

but we need to remember who is giving the verdict based on tainted evidence and who the executioners are

i feel sick to the stoamch thinking about it

its like going for an operation and finding out your worst enemy is the surgeon

I wish I shared your optimism, but I reckon they will go for the jugular

anyone looking in from the outside can see its an open and shut case and not guilty would be delivered

but we need to remember how is giving the verdict based on tainted evidence and who the executioners are

i feel sick to the stoamch thinking about it

its like going for an operation and finding out your worst enemy is the surgeon

true

but this time they know that they will face court action,no real judge would allow that punishment for an administrative error.

If they do they worst , which they wont, every club in the world is fuvked. I know for a fact roy keane was in a four grand a nite hotel at the hilton, not in his contract. Further to that , llungbrhg and that baldy bastard they got from ,madrid were being paid by dermot desmond from his own pocket, almost seventyt grand a week. Was that declared to anyone? I fucking doubt it. Do u not think the bears legal team are using examples of undeclared paym,ent to all and sundry, ir sponsored cars, house, free flights home to see family wherever they ,may be?

We did not cheat...we were cheated when we were blackmailed by the SFA to accept an illegal sanction.

I am hoping for a complete acquittal given that, as so many bears have rightly pointed out that the fault lies with the SPL here for inadequate administrative procedures, bordering on negligent. After all we declared our EBTs in our accounts, unlike a certain other club who were not investigated.

Not sure if this has been raised as I've not read the thread but what about Scottish Cups and League Cups?

Wouldn't it be silly if we were stripped of league titles but kept these?

If they stripped leagues then surely the SFA would have to launch an investigation of their own and the SFL too.