SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

Basically it comes down to this.

If a guilty verdict is announced, it means that the players in question were not registered correctly,

Not registered for league, domestic cup, european & international games.

The correct sanction for that is 3-0 wins in ALL games to opposition. ALL GAMES.

All league, cup, european & international games.

Pandoras Box indeed.

Much like the tax case i'm sure everyone will know the result by now and if it was bad for us it would have leaked by bloggers imho.

A lawyer would drive a bus through any title stripping verdict as they've already let timmy away with non-declaration of payments to the SPL/SFA how can they strip Rangers of titles for the same thing?

Besides the point we did declare all EBT payments to the spl/sfa anyway so we've broken no rules, might be some mistakes in some players contracts and a small fine but that's it.

I don't really care what 'verdict' they give it's irrelevant we were found Not Guilty in a court of law and these tarriers fucks don't have the right or the authority to say otherwise if they do we should take them to the civilian courts and sue them for everything they have got. I also have a feeling they will find us 'guilty' and impose some bullshit fines as a way of covering the fact they want to steal from us again to stop themselves going bankrupt. Under no circumstances should any 'fine' be paid to these cunts and I wouldn't buy anything else (season ticket, merchandise etc...) from Rangers next season if Green did accept a fine as my money would essentially be going straight to the SFA/SPL.

If they take away title's they will be incite i riot i reckon, surly they aint that daft?

Harper McLeod gathering evidence, lord Nimmo smith giving the verdict and lawwell/Thompson/Petrie giving out the punishment!

This will only go one way

"Are you ready for a war"

Tomorrow will be a dark day for Scottish Football. There is no way on earth that we be found not guilty. The evidence collected by Celtic's lawyer, the rules being changed, by Celtics Lawyers. The SPL, currently being funded by Celtic, And the Retired Judge that has already ruled badly against us. Come on Wake up, and get your battle gear on. We will be found guilty, because they have nowhere else to turn, and we need to be ready for them.

I think it will be a lot of jargon along the lines of "while not legally wrong, we deem this to constituted a breach of SPL/SFA rule...."

and then pick a rule to do with player contracts. Therefore, heavy fine, no titles stripped as there is simply no precedent in world football for title stripping for differences in rule interpretation - and thats what it is as we broke no law.

However, if they start to be subjective and add there own spin along the lines of "the SPL see this as tantamount to matchfixing and is viewed in this light" shite we could see titles stripped. Its really how far they wish to try and push what we done and compare it to Juve.

Tomorrow will be a dark day for Scottish Football. There is no way on earth that we be found not guilty. The evidence collected by Celtic's lawyer, the rules being changed, by Celtics Lawyers. The SPL, currently being funded by Celtic, And the Retired Judge that has already ruled badly against us. Come on Wake up, and get your battle gear on. We will be found guilty, because they have nowhere else to turn, and we need to be ready for them.

Battle gear? We couldn't even get enough signatures to get an enquiry into hmrc ffs. As a support we are unable to pull in the one direction on any agenda and this will be no different. The further sanctions available to the sfa if the club takes them to court will also lead to capitulation by the club IMO.

Quite why they have a verdict yet they are holding it until tomorrow is bloody ridiculous. As ridiculous as not having told us weeks ago

They had to give Harper McLeod time to try and make it water tight get ready I'm almost certain they are going for it. In Charles we trust. No Surrender

Battle gear? We couldn't even get enough signatures to get an enquiry into hmrc ffs. As a support we are unable to pull in the one direction on any agenda and this will be no different. The further sanctions available to the sfa if the club takes them to court will also lead to capitulation by the club IMO.

Glaswegian's prefer a ruckus than signing anything.