SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

If they strip us of any titles, they won't be handed to anybody as far as I understand it,mate!.

"They" don't get titles added to their tally; we get them deducted.

They will fight it if thats the case.

Was a former celtic player, possibly Sutton?, not in the paper before Christmas saying he didn't want any medals, we won the title on the park and didnt think it was appropriate to credit Celtic for a championship they didnt win. Could be wrong.

Was a former celtic player, possibly Sutton?, not in the paper before Christmas saying he didn't want any medals, we won the title on the park and didnt think it was appropriate to credit Celtic for a championship they didnt win. Could be wrong.

It was Boruc, which surprised me.

Charles Green told us a couple of weeks ago that it would be announced on the 28th.

I reckon he's been tipped of on the result that's why he's been a bit quiet the last week or so.

We will get a big fine hopefully suspended and a slap on the wrists.

They can't take away our titles whatever liewell says.

If they try strip titles it will be one of the biggest fan back lashes in scottish football, ever.

It's not just about titles......they will be shouting "cheats" from the rooftops.

If HMRC can keep the speculation of guilt on the go by appealing, we must take the same action against the SPL

Doesn't sound like Sutton. He went in hook, line and sinker for the the whole "steak pie" victim, paranoid mentality.

They've barely had a more bitter cunt on their books.

STV have tweeted that LNS will announce his verdict at noon tomorrow.

And so the latest phase of the vendetta comes to pass.

We will be holding Scottish football in judgement over the events of the next 24 hours.

I can't help but smell the stench of another stitch up at this point.

That's is line they are peddling just now. If they are stripped then watch the campaign start to grow arms and legs to get them awarded to the mankies

It wouldn't surprise me, but I think that would be their biggest faux pas ever that would haunt them for eternity.

I don't care, our aim is always getting back to the SPL, I don't want to play in the league anymore. I just want out. Anywhere, I don't care. The lowest league in England, I couldn't give a rats arse. Just get to fuck away from this country.

Aye it's that easy. For us to go to England it will take years of going through courts. So what do we do inbtween the 3 years?

I want to get out of here aswell but if we resign from this league half way through a season then what has been the point? The club really would be gone if we done that.

Stripping titles is apparently 18/18 with regards to available actions and obviously the harshest sanction. I'm pretty sure we will be adjudged to have broken some rules.

I suppose that will depend on whether LNS recommends a particular sanction as part of his ruling or whether its then up to the SPL to then choose the "punishment".

I personally think it will be a fine.

So LNS says we are guilty then the spl have to agree a punishment?

With all the bitter SPL clubs chairman on the board then we have no chance

As I understand it, LNS has made his verdict and the SPL are aware of it. The SPL will deliver it tomorrow so there won't be any more deliberation on punishments as they will be doing this as we speak. Why dont they just fuckin tell us Now?

I remember one of their players saying that (Boruc perhaps) but I also remember somebody saying that from a legal standpoint, the tarriers wouldn't benefit by getting titles added.