SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this, what with them calling a press conference for tomorrow, and no leaks. I think it's all set up for a horrible day for us. I hope to god l'm wrong, because l will actually be sick if they strip titles, it would turn my stomach.

I also think there could be a lot of trouble, because they fckrs will be dying to rub our noses in it, and there's going to be a lot of angry bears not in the mood for that at all.

Weird in all honesty there would normally be a "leak" or rumour if it had gone against us...

Seems there have been no leaks yet, and I mean no leaks. Even the usual suspects that usually hear things haven't heard a word.

I don't liken this to Lance Armstrong in any way whatsoever.

the point im making is he still won those tours, from his own point of view it still happend. Regardless of this outcome, I was still there watching the title being clinched.

the point im making is he still won those tours, from his own point of view it still happend. Regardless of this outcome, I was still there watching the title being clinched.

whit? he cheated, Rangers didnt. end of story, utterly no comparison.

I liken this whole scenario to the Lance Armstrong one, did he win 7 tour de france? Yes he did, no matter what you cant physically change that. Fact.

Fuck up, Lance Armstrong did not win them they were stripped from him and rightly so as he was out and out cheating what we did was perfectly legal and nearly every club in football has similar schemes in place they have no grounds whatsoever to strip titles or even 'punish us' at all.

Clearly you don't worry about popularity but I would suggest you just withdraw your comparison, apologise, and don't carry on digging.

I liken this whole scenario to the Lance Armstrong one, did he win 7 tour de france? Yes he did, no matter what you cant physically change that. Fact.

Sorry but that's an awful analogy for me. He won due to taking performance-enhancing drugs. If he hadn't taken them, i'd imagine he wouldn't have.

This is simply an issue about paperwork. Nothing to do with cheating like Armstrong.

I tell you this. I have said on these posts before re hmrc. I said we wld win and i tell you this ......they will find ramgers guilty of admin errors, however we will not lose titles as the cri,me does not fit the bill. . We will get between a half million and three quarters fine at the very most...mark my words. They have 18 sanctions and the fact they have delayed it for so long, and the fact i know paperwork went 'missing' will show we done nout wrong. Dont worry bears. Fear not for when the god above you looks after you , you need not fear.

No the difference is that Lance Armstrong CHEATED and took performance enhancing drugs.

How you can possibly compare that to 5 pieces of incorrectly filed paperwork is astounding.

No the difference is that Lance Armstrong CHEATED and took performance enhancing drugs.

How you can possibly compare that to 5 pieces of incorrectly filed paperwork is astounding.

its not about the act, its about the outcome......it cant be changed, it still happend.

in my opinion i think the spl and mhedia have been punting the stripping of titles as the punishment we would receive and some of us have bought into that. but i think they will fine us a large sum of money that will fund ( bribe ) the reconstruction of the scottish game. so their absolute fuck up of the new system with rangers funding it all will make them feel good as they have fucked us over twice with the fine and keeping us in the lowest tier of the game.charlie hopefully will have the battle fever on and fight the bheastly cabal all the way. no surrender to the spl

I tell you this. I have said on these posts before re hmrc. I said we wld win and i tell you this ......they will find ramgers guilty of admin errors, however we will not lose titles as the cri,me does not fit the bill. . We will get between a half million and three quarters fine at the very most...mark my words. They have 18 sanctions and the fact they have delayed it for so long, and the fact i know paperwork went 'missing' will show we done nout wrong. Dont worry bears. Fear not for when the god above you looks after you , you need not fear.

:moon::craphead:

If there is any ounce of "Real-Life" justice in "Middle-Earth" Scotland then the facts should be clearly stated that Glasgow Rangers did no wrong to any football association, player(s) or leagues.

Rangers (US) conducted our business under the rules that were published and to be adhered to, and every year the football authorities were issued with our accounts, no problems were or have ever been reported until the Whyte dragon appeared, and made a mockery of us!

To any "layman" this whole inquiry/case call it what you may, is nothing short of the small minded tactics played out in Central Scotland!

I hope whatever the outcome that Rangers/ Charles Green and our legal representatives have had a long game plan in mind for sometime, whatever the verdict, and are ready to" box clever" down every and any route possible to bring about true justice, that should provail in any normal thinking non-biased land!

For the Love of Rangers, Queen & Country!

its not about the act, its about the outcome......it cant be changed, it still happend.

No, it's about the act. Lance Armstrong CHEATED, Rangers are guilty of small admin errors at the very worst.

The comparison is fucking stupid, and the only other people I have ever seen use it are taigs.