SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

The fact that they have announced an announcement worries me, it seems they want as much media attention as possible which can't be a good thing!

Don't think we should read too much into the date tbh, Green said a few weeks back that this verdict would be out on the 28th so it's probably the spl getting the gutter press exited and worked into a freenzy by announcing it will be made tomorrow, nothing that we never really knew already.

If Green knew the exact date this verdict would come out then no doubt at all he knows what the result is right now and so do the club, like i've wrote before if this was bad for us it would have leaked long before now.

3 names would have been foaming at the mouth about it but the bigot has said nothing, while that's not really definitive proof it's clear this rat has some kind of contact close to Rangers as he knew about the Orlit dispute before most people, even if he did add his own lies into the mix.

Tomorrow I hope we toast the end of the hold the SFA have held over us. We should never accept punishment against us again, without a fight. If tomorrow goes against us. We must unite and fight for our rights as a team. If that means marching so be it. Remember people in power created this mess we are in. Let us never be complacent again WATP or in this case maybe No Surrender is more appropriate.

So we have to wait until 12pm tomorrow for them to tell us what they all know?,, anyone else think there is a 1155 flight , one way to Brazil booked for a Mr N Smith at Glasgow Airport tomorrow ??

Think it will be a fine myself,,, the SPL need the cash,,and they know there will be no way back from the outcome of title removal. And leaving it to as close as they can to a Saturday (early) home KO to release it would be unwise,,, tin hat and stab vest for the game on Saturday if they do that then,,, then again it is the SPL we are on about here.

No doubt our news will be more written about / televised ,than some old buggers resignation . Hopefully it'll be good news for Rangers and the Rangers family of supporters and we can all move on ,

really cant see it, if a not guilty is delivered then we will not hear the end of it form the haters

any sort of guilty verdict will be challenged fiercely , even if it just a nominal fine(highy unlikely) so this one will run and run either way

really cant see it, if a not guilty is delivered then we will not hear the end of it form the haters

any sort of guilty verdict will be challenged fiercely , even if it just a nominal fine(highy unlikely) so this one will run and run either way

If as you say mate , that it's a fine ,it'll be the highest amount possible that they can throw at us , probably an amount of fine never before handed out in scottish football

fuck knows mate

from what we have seen recently, they can pretty much do what the fuck the want

We paid our football debts in good faith, not because we were legally bound to pay them

I can see them fining us with a bit of title stripping as an alternative if we don't pay.

Then we can all trot off the the court of session

OK then, either way, I'll be mightilly pissed off tomorrow if there is a guilty verdict followed by a delay in punishment. Tomorrow has to be THEIR final say on the matter.

That will be the plan mate and with the media onside they will let the world know about it. And the punishment wont be made for another few weeks giving everyone another chance to kick us while the watching world look on .Few weeks later after all the hate has been said it will be as if we almost deserve whatever's thrown at us.

That will be the plan mate and with the media onside they will let the world know about it. And the punishment wont be made for another few weeks giving everyone another chance to kick us while the watching world look on .Few weeks later after all the hate has been said it will be as if we almost deserve whatever's thrown at us.

i can see the GUILTY headline in fridays papers

then the media will debate for a week or 2 on how we should be punished, and by the time the punishment is dished out they will have hyped it up so much that no matter what we get it wont be enough.

then watch the campaign start to get the titles switched to the east. All it will take is one comment from liewell or TLB to get the ball rolling and the media campaign will go into overdrive.

this next few weeks is going to be torture

I would say the SPL is in fine financial shape when it gets its cut from this evening's full slate of games,

Motherwell vs Celtic - 8641

Dundee vs St. Johnstone - 5224

Hibs vs Killmarnock - 8121

ICT vs Dun. Utd. - 3413

St. Mirren vs Hearts - 3369

Aberdeen vs Ross County - 6394

Total - 35,162.

Pope-less, Cardinal-less and Money-less.

The Haters will have the death threats already written out, ready to send to the panel, they will of course be sent in the guise of Rangers Supporters.

Just like they did with the other panel, they really do hate our club more than they love their own.

The findings will be published, it will be another 200 plus pages full of absolute nonsense,

I hope that they try to take the Titles, it might be the only way we can take them to task and highlight to the world just what a bunch of corrupt bastards we are dealing with.

The Haters will have the death threats already written out, ready to send to the panel, they will of course be sent in the guise of Rangers Supporters.

Just like they did with the other panel, they really do hate our club more than they love their own.

The findings will be published, it will be another 200 plus pages full of absolute nonsense,

I hope that they try to take the Titles, it might be the only way we can take them to task and highlight to the world just what a bunch of corrupt bastards we are dealing with.

Take your point but i think the slur would be with us for a long long time so i would prefer to avoid but Im 100% certain is already a carve up.

Remember this shower tried to make us sign away our powers to appeal this so whats changed since then.

Im sure its going to be a bad day for all the bears .Its going to test everyone from fans to staff at the club.

I sincerely hope Ally stops trying to be Mr nice guy if this goes badly tomorrow.Its time to go to war with these fuckers .That means we need people who dont give a fuck who likes them other than people at our club .Start giving that lot as good as we get

I wouldn't accept any form of punishment, even if we were handed a small fine I wont be happy if CG was to accept it. ANY form of punishment should be fought against in court for the good of our name and to show these bunch of corrupt bastards up for what they are. NO SURRENDER!!!