Scotland Tonight.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris handled that well but wasn't allowed to expand on certain key issues without the conversation being passed to Spiers and Thomson.

English came across quite reasonable but I think he never got the same air time as the other two as well. It amazes me though the lineup for tonight, it was never going to be impartial.

People need to realise we've had this over us throughout Whyte's tenure and it was a massive part in our administration (alleged debt, BTC, failure to agree CVA).

I don't think the fight is over from our enemies but I'll see today's decision and the big tax case decision as a massive step to upholding our fantastic tradition and status as the worlds most successful club.

CB .How very wrong you were mate .Im not interested in politics. Chris was superb against 3 haters . Hats off to you mate ...

He did far better than I'd expected - and fair play to him for that - but he let Spiers and that Toxic bastard off the hook too easy. He should have reminded the viewers of Spiers' previous 'Tweet' lies, he should have pulled up Toxic for his "Daleks " remarks regards the 66, or his 'foreword' in the sectarian bigot Philth Multinames tome....and made it clear that this was a loaded set-up of a panel that couldn't have had more anti-Rangers panelists were it being held in Vatican City.

Today's result is marked in history now - there is no appeal to this verdict - so Fury should have let fly as to the suitability of a liar (Spiers) and a bigot (Toxic) to even appear in such a debate.

He was a 7-out-of-10 for me, but I really do think the club should have had a Traynor substitute up and ready for this night.

I might be pished but am shocked at what I have just watched and would like someone to tell me how I can make a complaint about that show tonight So one sided it was unreal. Had no-marks trying to tell us we Did gain an advantage. another one has a go saying we think the media, bbc have plots against us. Chris was not allowed to defend the club in anyway, Am sick of this guys a really am.

What a joke of a show, starts with ONE Rangers fans opinion then has 4 mhanks opinions, then goes on to say we broke the rules even though LNS statement says we didn't, also the presenter seemed directed to let those 3 chunts speak while Chris did his best to fight our corner.

He did far better than I'd expected - and fair play to him for that - but he let Spiers and that Toxic bastard off the hook too easy. He should have reminded the viewers of Spiers' previous 'Tweet' lies, he should have pulled up Toxic for his "Daleks " remarks regards the 66, or his 'foreword' in the sectarian bigot Philth Multinames tome....and made it clear that this was a loaded set-up of a panel that couldn't have had more anti-Rangers panelists were it being held in Vatican City.

Today's result is marked in history now - there is no appeal to this verdict - so Fury should have let fly as to the suitability of a liar (Spiers) and a bigot (Toxic) to even appear in such a debate.

He was a 7-out-of-10 for me, but I really do think the club should have had a Traynor substitute up and ready for this night.

Do you realise how ridiculous he would have looked referencing the 66 on a programme regarding EBT's?

I agree with what you've said but he would have made himself look like a dick casting up Speir's lies and specky's slurs.

He stayed on topic and handed them their arses.

What a joke of a show, starts with ONE Rangers fans opinion then has 4 mhanks opinions, then goes on to say we broke the rules even though LNS statement says we didn't, also the presenter seemed directed to let those 3 chunts speak while Chris did his best to fight our corner.

Three professional journalists who've been on the scene for some years (four if you count the blonde tart) versus one recently created celebrity fan blogger.

Fair fight doesn't even enter the conversation.

"Traynor's absence (and there are various rumours as to why)" - He is in Australia; his granddaughter is very ill, odd quote.

Christ! If you spotted that then you'll have spotted my reply to the guy. I'd heard a rumour of a "family illness" - I didn't know until the guy posted on the thread that it was his grandwean or that it was happening in Oz - I immediately wished the wean a speedy recovery then asked (correctly) that if the club knew he's be unavailable (Traynor) why didn't they have a Plan B in place for a show such as this.

Nothing odd about it sport.

Credit you for acknowleging that CB but cmon he was up against 3 haters and a host that hasnt got a scooby about any agendas.

There just was not enough time to do what you suggested .He was calm and managed to get in all the crucial points that certainly should impress anyone at the club.

Listen a few on here have a few issues with Chris but please ffs .Lets all start batting for the same team and accept this guy does a better job than most in defending us .

Three professional journalists who've been on the scene for some years (four if you count the blonde tart) versus one recently created celebrity fan blogger.

Fair fight doesn't even enter the conversation.

Chris is much more than that, 3 mumbling incoherent bheasts shown up by a supporter with class and extreme bottle.

Few if any could have performed any better, 6 or 7 times he was talked over, who's to say what else he could have handed them with a decent referee

Do you realise how ridiculous he would have looked referencing the 66 on a programme regarding EBT's?

I agree with what you've said but he would have made himself look like a dick casting up Speir's lies and specky's slurs.

He stayed on topic and handed them their arses.

I've already said I think he did better than I'd anticipated - but attack is the best form of defence and all he needed to say was that "This verdict, though some may not like it - including Mr Spiers - is now a settled matter - sadly I've been asked to come on here and defend the club's position against a heavily loaded anti-Rangers panel...one of whom is a liar and another of whom writes gushing forewords in an anti-Rangers book written by a sectarian bigot."

Had he got up and left the studio immediately after that statement he'd have won the battle outright.

STV, BBC or any media outlet can't handle the truth - Chris Graham would have been telling the truth.

That would have been my strategy - and probably why I'll never get asked to appear.