***Official Rangers vs East Stirling***

BlueMe

whats that got to do with his pace.. im not saying he's shite im just saying where did all these rumours come from that he was fast.. and he has had 2 months playing week in week out in 2nd division. hope he can do the business for us

What does 4 serious knee injuries have to do with his pace? :huh:

How do you run, on your hands?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See Little's cheeky grin there, when Jig denied they've got a wager on who finishes as top scorer? They so fucking have :lol:

I just bet they have :D Great to have that friendly competitive edge in the squad, especialy with being so far ahead in the league. My moneys on Ulster Andy btw :21:

First half yeah, not the second half though.

I'm slightly concerned that a ten minute spell where we got three goals is going to mask what was another very poor performance....fair play to ally for making the tactical change of freeing up Templeton but in general it was another disjointed and laboured performance.

Some of the comments on here are suggesting the second half performance was a big improvement! Was it? We got goals but we never did any more than play in patches...

I am still baffled by the decision to start Naismith at right mid in a 4-4-2? After the third goal the game fell flat, that's the time for changes...I feel sorry for Hemings and aird not to get a proper chance...

We must expect better than that! If we only focus on results at this level we gain nothing from this!

Good decision by Ally in the second half to move Templeton into a central attacking position just behind the strikers, saw a lot more of the ball and we were much more fluid in transitions of possession.

Good decision by Ally in the second half to move Templeton into a central attacking position just behind the strikers, saw a lot more of the ball and we were much more fluid in transitions of possession.

Perhaps thats where we should keep him in place of Shiels for a bit and have Aird and Mckay on the wings.