***Official Rangers vs East Stirling***

BlueMe

I shouldn't think you need to worry too much - it's only us! Hoping that we can give a decent account of ourselves - we are up to 6th you know (first time that has happened for a long time).

Evening all.

yous have certainly done well to climb so far up the table in a short space of time. i think only a couple of weeks ago yous were 2nd bottom. hope you enjoy the game and the atmosphere if your going mate (tu)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just leaving just now....it's kick off times like this that make you happy living in cardonald....hoping the place will be buzzing today and the players can deliver an improved performance from Tuesday!

I'm going for a 5-1 result today! Little with a double.

Ah, the fitba. I had almost forgotten about that amidst all the clamour to get our titles stripped.

Hope to see a big improvement today and maybe get a glimpse of where Ally wants to play Hemmings.

There should be a great atmosphere today and hopefully that spurs us on to a decent performance.

I go 4-1 The Gers and I only give them a goal because of the way our defence has been lately.

Me neither mate. It will be interesting,if he gets a chance to play today, where Ally sees him doing a job

It sure will. I know absolutely nothing about this lad. Was he the one who allegedly had an attitude problem, or was that Naismith?