***Official Rangers vs East Stirling***

BlueMe

Albear won't be happy with this :BELM:

After I started the one on Tuesday it's clear my days as the lucky charm are over. I'm happy to leave it to someone else from now on. :happy:

--------------------------------------------

Desperate for a couple of programmes (with free The Rising DVD). Can anyone help me out? I'll pay you... and love you long time.

Edit: No bother. You can buy them off the Club site. :thumbup:

Thanks for all the offers btw. :(

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander

Argyriou McCulloch Hegarty Wallace

McKay Crawford Black Templeton

Naismith

Little

That would be my team for tomorrow. Confident we'll bounce back well from a poor show on Tuesday. Not gonna predict a score, coz I'm always well off, I'll be happy with a win.

Alexander

Argyriou McCulloch Hegarty Wallace

McKay Crawford Black Templeton

Naismith

Little

That would be my team for tomorrow. Confident we'll bounce back well from a poor show on Tuesday. Not gonna predict a score, coz I'm always well off, I'll be happy with a win.

Only change I would make to that line up would be Hutton instead of black..

Only change I would make to that line up would be Hutton instead of black..

Originally I had Hutton in. But then I remembered his booking on Tuesday means he has a ban coming up for the Elgin game on March 16th so decided it would be good to see how Robbie plays alongside Black in preparation for that.

Alexander, Argyriou, McCulloch, Hegarty, Wallace

Hutton, Mckay, Aird, Naismith, Little, Hemmings

Hutton holding mid, Mckay RW Aird LW Naismith in the hole behind Little and Hemmings, that should shake up Temps, Shiels, Black, Sandaza who have all been underperforming big time.

Just about forgot about the match tomorrow due to all the other great threads on the site in the last few days.

If mcCulloch does return tomorrow, it would be better if he started at the back, to give them some solidity, although we're usually fine at Ibrox, I'd prefer to lose no goals.

I'll go for a 4-0, or 5-0

So early :anguish:

Yeah I'm not a fan of these early kick offs, I genuinely don't know who gains from it. Think we should drop Black as well, but as has been said I can't see Ally dropping him. Hope to fuck we have worked on set peices this week in training.

I shouldn't think you need to worry too much - it's only us! Hoping that we can give a decent account of ourselves - we are up to 6th you know (first time that has happened for a long time).

Evening all.

was it 2-6 the last game?

i think we got a couple of penalties?

Don't know about everyone else but I got a feeling Ibrox gonna be in full party mode from start to finish today, I canny wait and it's live for all to see just how amazing the Rangers family are. I hope the team respond to this positive week and give us a goal feast!