Huttons Tweet

I remember Beckham used to stay back at training to practice dead ball deliveries.

He wasnt at all bad at it either.

Footballers have it too easy. They should be made to stay back amd practice cos they arr utter shit.

Hateley said at the start of the season, ally should make them do double sessions if on a match day they dont have 75% possession. Some games we dont even have 50% possession.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right enough, some of our fans were being utter arseholes.

The guy is shite and he has proved that this season against part timers. And your sticking up for him

The players couldn't give a fuck about the fans or that there getting out played by part timers but thats fine.

I suppose you have just missed them having a dig at Rangers fans? You are a arrogant wanker.

was this before or aftee hutton was lambasted by Rangers fans on twitter for going home to wacth the fucking telly. Ffs get a grip.

Well at lest he's going home and not to the pub like the 9 IAR team.

That Liverpool fc program that was on CH5 they finnished at lunch time as well.

Nearly all British clubs only do 2 and a half hours training.

Do much more than that and by match day you ain't fresh.

Sorry but I think most in this thread are focusing on the wrong thing. 2 and a half hours is fine, its what you do during that time that matters.

Hutton is a Rangers player. He should start acting like it.

You seem to have forgot he was one that stayed to fight the cause, He could of done a McCabe or Naismith.

Maybe we should ban players going home after training? Lock them to the goal posts until Ally comes back in the morning?

Like i said, some were being arseholes. If you can't take it, don't give it out. Tosser.

So the fans have just to turn up contribute towards this cunts wages and say nothing when he's laughing about going home early?

Why does he not stay behind and learn to pass a ball?

Nearly all British clubs only do 2 and a half hours training.

Do much more than that and by match day you ain't fresh.

Sorry but I think most in this thread are focusing on the wrong thing. 2 and a half hours is fine, its what you do during that time that matters.

I said as much yesterday mate. I think some want the players in 8 till 8. It doesn't work like that

What do some want the players to do?

Training done, home for some bench pressing and chin ups, then laps around the living room. Some need to get off the players backs for fuck all

Think it's more to do with attitudes considering how awful we have been for some time now, it just appears that, from examples given, that they aint too fussed.

I'm fairness I don't give a monkeys what they do after training, but this immature pish on twitter is not on. McCoist should ban them from it if they can't show some maturity and sensitivity to us paying customers, especially after getting pumped by a team made up of two letters! It's nandos that really annoys me mind you, shite chicken lol

I used to work at Hearts training complex when I was 17 and their schedule was

Breakfast

Training at 10

Lunch at 12

Gym session in the afternoon or back out to the pitch

Give Romanov a BJ

Finish up around 3ish