Do the fan groups speak for you!

KingKirk

No Rangers fan group speak for me. If they want to boycott all away grounds. I won't be with them.

So frustraiting to see people who dont care about the club acting like Ubers.

As long as you have been to the last x amount of games without missing one then your pals in the pub will be well impressed, who cares about doing whats best for Rangers though eh? :rolleyes:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't care that it's all actually being set up to benefit just about every club in Scotland that had a kick at us last season . . . but not us?

Not a did at you personally mate but i just don't see the logic in not caring about this.

I didn't say I didn't care, I just don't see the need to kick up a fuss. We wont be any worse of financially or league wise than we were before. Maybe I'm just being to cavalier about the whole thing.

Although this particular reconstruction bullshit is a complete nonsense anyway that shouldn't even be talked about.

I didn't say I didn't care, I just don't see the need to kick up a fuss. We wont be any worse of financially or league wise than we were before. Maybe I'm just being to cavalier about the whole thing.

Although this particular reconstruction bullshit is a complete nonsense anyway that shouldn't even be talked about.

sorry but this quote from you tells me you don't care :(

I honestly wont be too bothered if we're still in the bottom tier next season

i see what you are saying regarding us being no better off but believe me mate if we end up playing the same teams next season we will have a helluva lot of empty seats unfortunately, not me as i'll still be there but i would not blame others for being turned off.

And i don't want to financially help any other club that had a boot at us.

So frustraiting to see people who dont care about the club acting like Ubers.

As long as you have been to the last x amount of games without missing one then your pals in the pub will be well impressed, who cares about doing whats best for Rangers though eh? :rolleyes:

Some guys don't really care about the politics of football, they simply want to see their team play and that's perfectly fine of course. What's disapointing to me though is when people who use message boards and clearly are interested in the political side simply choose to hold vendettas.

The new set up is driven by sellik and benefits them. By the time we get to the top flight we will only have 1 cl place availaible taken up by septic for three years earning them millions to offset the loss of 300k a year revenue. The second place club.... Ie us loses 600k a year making it even harder to break the top clubs dominance. That lost 600k will really affect us!

I disagree with a widespread boycott for a few reasons.

Can we really be disgruntled at clubs looking out for themselves first and foremost? Sure we'll be playing the same shitty teams (well 9 out of 17) but it doesn't obstruct our time frame of getting where we want to be. If they want to turn the two top divisions into a fucking circus with this 8-8-8 split then let them wallow in their own pish.

A boycott for all away games would also see an end to alot of our RSC's who rely on away trips.

Some guys don't really care about the politics of football, they simply want to see their team play and that's perfectly fine of course. What's disapointing to me though is when people who use message boards and clearly are interested in the political side simply choose to hold vendettas.

What that really means is 'some guys dont care about Rangers, they just want to be uber fans'.

I support Rangers and I do whatever is best for the club, the people you speak of are no better than Naismith and Co and certainly dont have the best interests of Rangers at heart.

nobody speaks for me, the only person that speaks for me is me

What do you do to have your voice heard other than post on a faceless messageboard?

Fans groups are on the telly, in the papers, on the radio, etc getting their opinions across to try and help the club.

i'm not really into the political side of football, but I agree with some of what our different fans groups say. I would like to see us all under one umberella fans group when debating the political side of football. Maybe we should have our own Rangers Fans United forum, where you state which group you are from, so that we get a true reflection of what all fan groups think

What that really means is 'some guys dont care about Rangers, they just want to be uber fans'.

I support Rangers and I do whatever is best for the club, the people you speak of are no better than Naismith and Co and certainly dont have the best interests of Rangers at heart.

Absolute horseshit, they just don't allow themselves to be consumed by it all.

You having the cheek to label anybody 'uber' :lol:

If you think being an arrogant bellend and belittling other fans equates to doing the very best for the club then I must thank you for your staunch as fuck efforts and endeavors.

The whole point of that article is to try and generate the impression that Rangers fans want fast tracked.

It hurts them that we don't and they will big up anything that makes it look like we do, so they can follow it up with another article saying how gutted we are when the idea gets slapped down, usually with quotes from Doncaster and his cabal.

It also gives them another chance to have a dig at us being in the bottom tier.

No.

I'd love to see actual numbers of members for each of these groups.

Also when giving quotes to papers/TV etc they should refer to the opinion of their members as opposed to fans.

They do not speak for me.

Aren't they fans?

Genuinely mind boggling and toddleresque stuff taking that kind of huffy attitude.

What do you do to have your voice heard other than post on a faceless messageboard?

Fans groups are on the telly, in the papers, on the radio, etc getting their opinions across to try and help the club.

all because I refuse to follow a script laid out by somebody who's in a group? doesn't bother me in the slightest what bothers me is that we have a shit load of fan groups saying they speak for everybody when in actual fact they don't.

andy Kerr doesn't speak for me, jaffcake doesn't speak for me hell bomber brown doesn't speak for me, how the hell would these people know what I'm thinking?