***The Official Elgin City vs Rangers Thread***

BlueMe

With Hutton out it will be interesting to see how ally changes it! I am worried he will go for jig at cm beside black which could end up a disaster....fed up betting on rangers this season and losing so not even going to predict a score...

Hopefully this is the chance to prove a point for ally and his players! Fingers crossed!

I'd go;

Alexander

Argiriou

Jig

Faure

Wallace

Black

McKay

Templeton

Crawford (diamond)

Hemings (assuming little misses out)

Sandaza

No Little?

After last week the players need to have some pride in themselves and come out with a decent performance.

They should also consider the flack Ally has taken on the back of their performances and realise they owe him 100%.

I expect the players to step up and give us a win by a couple of goals. Hope to see a big improvement in

our defence and a clean sheet would be an added bonus.

I don't know what to say about this game today. It all depends on what team comes out onto the pitch and by that I don't mean the individual players, more the team's attitude. Depending on that, will depend on what the game goes like.

I like to think that they'll respons to last weeks utter pish on show and go all out to show why they're being paid more money than SPL players, without the performance.

4-1 Rangers.

McKay is never a striker, he chokes in front of goal. Much better coming from deep to run at defences and create.

He can do that playing through the middle. Working the channels and dropping off into the hole to help create space for Sandaza.

Derek McInnes said that Sandaza works best with a partner and McKay would work well with him up top IMO.